Most of the top colleges verify the mark sheet very stringently. Using fake certificates is very severe because the student or his family might get to jail. This situation leads to doubts in students’ minds regarding the authenticity of their certificates. It is critical for the students and employers who might need to verify such degrees. The candidate who is willing to Verify the School Mark sheet may opt for various methods for Mark sheet verification.
In this article, I will tell you 5 Ways to Verify School Mark sheet in India; verifying mark sheet is not a tough task.
How to Verify My Marksheet
These days most of the Colleges verify Marksheet very seriously. Follow these simple steps of verifying your mark sheet:
1. For CBSE Board Student
Here I will share the Verify School Mark sheet method for CBSE students.
CBSE is one of the Largest School Examination Board in India, Every Year, lakh of Students pass the 10th or 12th Exam.
CBSE has opened a web link for Online verification; you have to open
- Enter your Application No. and Roll no.
- Click on proceed
- Click on Class 10th or 12th as you wish
- Enter Your School No. and Center No. (Appeared on your Admit Card/Hall Ticket)
- Now Click on Proceed button.
An online form will generate on successful completion of the “Apply for the verification process.”
Please write down the application number and do not miss it till the end.
The method of paying fees online:
Visit the Official Website
- Verification fee per subject is Rs. 200/- (Rs.300/- for urgent verification
- There are two payment modes, the first one is Netbanking and second one is challan.
Note: Verification time period will be 21 days from the date of declaration of result of class 10th and 12th, respectively
2. For various State Board Verification
A student who wants to Verify the school Marksheet of their state board follows these instructions.
- A student who passed 12th from UP Board follow this link https://upmsp.edu.in/ and follow the instruction given on this website.
- Students who passed 12th From Maharashtra Board follow this link https://boardmarksheet.maharashtra.gov.in/emarksheet/REGISTER.jsp and follow the Instruction given on this website.
- The students who passed 12th from Jammu & Kashmir Board Official Site
- The students who passed 12th from Madhya Pradesh (MP) Board: https://mponline.gov.in/Portal/
Other states do the same process by searching their board name on “Google”.
3. NIOS Certificate Verification
The process of National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Certificate verification: National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is the world’s largest open schooling chain. There is a lack of students every year pursue 10th or 12th from NIOS; because of its popularity, many institutions give fake certificates on behalf of NIOS, so the student must verify the NIOS Certificate with the below method:
- Click this link: https://www.nios.ac.in/student-information-section.aspx
- Click on Secondary or Sr. Secondary Exams
- A new tab will open
- Enter your Roll No.
- Click on Verify.
How to Verify School Board in India
If You want to verify an Examination Board that issues the mark sheet for the 10th and 12th, your must be aware of COBSE (Council of Boards of School Education).
Know about the Council of Boards of School Education (CBSE), New Delhi
Council of Boards of School Education in India (CBSE) is the verifying Board of the various School examination board. It was established in the year 1979. COBSE works in close collaboration with the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, other national-level apex educational organizations and agencies like the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA) and National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) etc.
How to verify examination board and school by COBSE, New Delhi
- You have two options: verifying the certificate from the COBSE First Visit COBSE office physically or sending the draft to COBSE by Post.
Address of COBSE
A-8, Netaji Subhash Place,
Verify Marksheet through (Right to Information Act)
You can verify through nearby RTI Office. or online through this link: https://rtionline.gov.in
Link for Online RTI for Marksheet verification: https://onlinerti.com/file-rti-online-marksheet
After 10th Scope
After 12th Scope
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Q.1: How can I verify my educational documents in India?
Ans: Degree Verification: To verify a degree, you must attach the concerned university’s degree with the RTI application and ask for confirmation. You can also ask for some other official certificate for degree verification of a student.
Q.2: What is school verification?
Ans: Verification is the process of confirming that a student’s identified impairment and the associated activity limitations and participation restrictions requiring significant education adjustments meet criteria for one or more of the six Education Adjustment Program (EAP) categories.
Q.3: How can I get the verification mark?
Ans: The application for verification of marks should be made by interested candidates in the prescribed mode with the requisite fee of Rs. 250/- per subject within 21 days from the declaration of result. Candidates can apply for verification of marks either through online mode or offline mode.
Q.4: Do marks increase in revaluation?
Ans: Mostly, The revaluation ends with “No Change”, but there are people who have gotten their marks increased or even decreased. … Revaluation change will be final. If every mark counts for you and believes that you can get the marks increase, Go for it.
Q.5: How can I check my CBSE verification result?
Ans: Step to Check the Mark Verification Result
1. To check the status of the application made, go to cbse.nic.in and click on Class X/ XII 2. Verification of Marks or Click here.
3. On the window that opens, click on the App. Status (Verification).
4. A new window would open.
5. Your application status will be visible on the screen.
thanks for sharing information about mark sheet verification it’s very helpful for others. you can easily file RTI Online or Apply online RTI through RTIGuru.
How come I get my x standard degree verified from outside India
You should email to COBSE Delhi.