The CBSE syllabus for Class 1 Hindi for the academic year, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 1 for all the subjects. The CBSE Class 1 Hindi Syllabus program, as you know very well CBSE has its curriculum and syllabus designed. They hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. This article will get the Latest CBSE Grade 1 Hindi Syllabus for the academic year 2023-24.
The demand for 1st Class Syllabus Hindi at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘Hindi medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Hindi as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. The focus of the Class 1 Hindi Syllabus is on building a strong foundation in the Hindi language. The students are taught the basic concepts of the language through a variety of activities such as reading, writing, listening, and speaking. The syllabus also aims to develop the student’s vocabulary, comprehension skills, and communication skills.
2. Objectives of Class 1st Hindi
3. Class 1 Hindi Syllabus
4. CBSE Class 1 Hindi Marking Scheme
5. Class 1 Hindi Useful Resources
6. Frequently Asked Questions
CBSE Class 1 Hindi Syllabus Overview
Before discussing the CBSE Class 1 Hindi Syllabus, let’s check the short summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 1 Premium E-Book||Click Here|
|Youtube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 1st Hindi
The general objectives at CBSE Syllabus For Class 1 Hindi are:
• to build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations
(teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.).
• to provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken and written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single
• to help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening
with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances,
formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
• to recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
• to use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral
• to become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components letter (s) and the sound values they stand for.
• to associate meaning with written/printed language.
At the end of this stage, learners should be able to
• talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
• follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
• enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in Hindi
• recognise whole words or chunks of language
• recognise small and capital forms of Hindi in context and in isolation
• read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
• write simple words/phrases/short sentences
CBSE Class 1 Hindi Syllabus
Understanding the basics of Hindi, Grammar, and the use of Varnamala is the major area of concern for Class 2 Hindi Subject. Let us now discuss the 1st Class Syllabus Hindi with topics to be covered.
|2.||आम की कहानी|
|3.||पत्ते ही पत्ते|
|6.||चूहो! म्याऊँ सो रही है|
|7.||बंदर और गिलहरी|
|11.||बंदर गया खेत में भाग|
|14.||लालू और पीलू|
|15.||चकई के चकदुम|
|16.||छोटी का कमाल|
|19.||हलीम चला चाँद पर|
|20.||हाथी चल्लम चल्लम|
Class 1 Hindi Syllabus Explained in Video
Below we have mentioned the Class 1 Hindi Syllabus Parents have checked the complete Hindi Syllabus in Video for the final examination’s great score.
CBSE Class 1 Hindi Marking Scheme
Here in this section, we are providing the Class 1 Hindi Marking Scheme, Students/ Parents/ Teachers are advised to check the Marking Scheme of 1st Class Syllabus Hindi from NCERT Book.
|Name of the chapter||Months||Name of the Examination|
|Chapter 1: झूला||April||Summer Vacation|
|Chapter 2: आम की कहानी||–||–|
|Chapter 3: पत्ते ही पत्ते||May||FA-1|
|Chapter 4: पकौड़ी||–||–|
|Chapter 5: रसोईघर||–||–|
|Chapter 6: चूहों ! म्यiऊ सो रही है||August||FA-3|
|Chapter 7: बन्दर और गिलहरी||–||–|
|Chapter 8: पगड़ी||–||–|
|Chapter 9: पतंग||September (1st week)||FA-4|
|Chapter 10: गेंद -बल्ला||–||–|
|Chapter 11: बन्दर गया खेत में भाग||October (3rd week)||FA-5|
|Chapter 12: एक बुढ़िया||November||FA-6|
|Chapter 13: मैं भी ………||–||–|
|Chapter 14: लालू और पीलू||–||–|
|Chapter 15: चकई के चकदुम||December (1st week)||FA-7|
|Chapter 16: छोटी का कमाल||–||–|
|Chapter 17: चार चने||January (4th week)||FA-8|
|Chapter 18: भगदड़||–||–|
|Chapter 19: हलीम चला चाँद पर||February||FA-9|
|Chapter 20: हाथी चल्लम चल्लम||–||–|
|Revision work||March (2nd week)||–|
Class 1 Hindi Useful Resources
Below we have mentioned the updated CBSE Class 1 Hindi Study Material for the Academic year 2023-24. Students can download the complete Subject wise in PDF Format for practice purposes.
|Hindi Study Material||Links Here||Hindi Worksheet||Links Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Activity Worksheet||Click Here|
|Books||Click Here||Class Test Worksheet||Click Here|
|Worksheet||Click Here||Holiday Homework||Click Here|
|Question Bank||Click Here||Practice Worksheet||Click Here|
|Sample Papers||Click Here||Printable Worksheet||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the syllabus for CBSE Class 1?
The syllabus for CBSE Class 1 includes subjects such as Mathematics, English, Hindi, Environmental Studies, and General Knowledge.
How are students evaluated in CBSE Class 1?
Students in CBSE Class 1 are evaluated through continuous assessments, homework, class participation, projects, and assignments, as well as written and oral examinations.
Is NCERT running the school in the Country?
NCERT does not run educational institutions. CBSE runs institutions and prescribes NCERT books for its courses.
What is the full form of NCERT?
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organisation of the Government of India which was established in 1961 as a literary, scientific and charitable Society under the Societies Registration Act (Act XXI of 1860).
What Hindi Subject in Class 1?
Hindi is one of the important subjects taught in primary classes. With the help of this subject children understand how things work and how to interact with their surroundings.
What are the minimum passing marks for CBSE Class 1?
There is no minimum passing mark for CBSE Class 1 as it focuses on building a strong foundation in the subjects rather than scoring high marks.