Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 10 for all the subjects. Program of CBSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum. They hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF for the academic year 2022-23 and this Mathematics syllabus is absolutely free of cost.
The demand for Class 10 Maths at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Maths as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Maths. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 10th Maths
3. Class 10 Maths Syllabus
4. Class 10 Maths Useful Products
CBSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus Overview
Before we discussed the Class 10 Syllabus, let us check the CBSE Class 10 Summary, below we have mentioned the complete CBSE Class 10 Summary. Students are advised to check out the complete summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 10 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 10th Maths
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 10 Maths New Syllabus 2022-23 (Out)
A maximum of the students make errors by diving into the subject without going through the syllabus. That’s why we are providing the question paper pattern following the latest maths syllabus for the 2022-23 session. If students have studied thoroughly and covered all the program topics, they can easily score decent marks. Let us now check the Class 10 Maths Syllabus with topics to be covered with exam patterns.
CBSE Class 10 Maths Syllabus 2022-23
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 10 Mathematics New Syllabus. Students can check the Maths New Syllabus for Class 10 for the academic year 2022-23.
Class 10 Maths Syllabus
Check out the latest CBSE NCERT Class 10 Maths Syllabus. The syllabus is for the academic year 2022-23 sessions. First, of all, check the CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Syllabus in PDF format with exam pattern. Students are advised to check out the complete syllabus.
Class 10 Maths Exam Pattern
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 10 Maths Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 10 Maths Exam Pattern for the academic year 2022-23.
|VII||Statistics and Probability||11|
Class 10 Maths Syllabus in Brief
Below we have mentioned the Class 10 Mathematics Syllabus Brief Review like which topics/chapters to be covered in the syllabus. students are advised to check the brief review of the Mathematics syllabus.
|Unit I: Number Systems||Unit- II Algebra|
Pair Of Linear Equations In Two Variables
|Unit III: Coordinate Geometry||Unit V: Trigonometry|
|Introduction To Trigonometry
Trigonometric IdentitiesTrigonometric Identities
|Unit VI: Mensuration||Unit VII: Statistics And Probability|
|Areas Related To Circles
Surface Areas and Volumes
Class 10 Maths Syllabus in PDF 2022-23
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 10 Maths Syllabus in pdf format with an exam pattern. Students can check the Mathematics Syllabus in pdf for the academic year 2022-23.
Class 10 Maths Useful Resources
We have tried to bring CBSE Class 10 Maths NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers etc. You can visit all these important topics by clicking the links given.
|Maths Syllabus||Click Here||Maths Revision Notes||Click Here|
|Maths Books||Click Here||Maths LAB Manual||Click Here|
|Maths Worksheet||Click Here||Maths Exemplar Book||Click Here|
|Maths NCERT Solution||Click Here||Maths Marking Scheme||Click Here|
|Maths Sample Paper||Click Here||Maths Practice Paper||Click Here|
|Maths Previous Year Paper||Click Here||RS Aggarwal Solution||Click Here|
|RD Sharma Solution||Click Here|