Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 10 for all the subjects. Program of CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit Syllabus is very well known that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum. They hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. This article can get the latest CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit Syllabus for the academic year 2023-24.
The demand for Class 10 Sanskrit at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘Hindi medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Sanskrit as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Sanskrit. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic Hindi language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 10th Sanskrit
3. CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit New Syllabus 2023-24
4. Class 10 Sanskrit Syllabus
5. Class 10 Sanskrit Useful Products
CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit Syllabus Overview
Before we discussed the Class 10 Syllabus, let us check the CBSE Class 10 Summary, below we have mentioned complete CBSE Class 10 Summary. Students are advised to check out the complete summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 10 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 10th Sanskrit
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit New Syllabus 2023-24
In-depth knowledge of the Class 10 Sanskrit syllabus to get a decent idea regarding the exam pattern and marking scheme. By going through the CBSE Class, 10 Syllabus students will understand the unit names, chapter under each unit and sub-topics involved in it. Let us now check the Syllabus with topics to be covered with exam pattern.
Class 10 Sanskrit Syllabus 2023-24
Check out the latest CBSE NCERT Class 10 Sanskrit Syllabus. The syllabus is for the academic year 2023-24 sessions. First, of all, check the CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit Exam Pattern. Students are advised to check out the complete syllabus and exam pattern with the marking scheme.
Class 10 Sanskrit Exam Pattern
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 10 Sanskrit Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 10 Sanskrit Exam Pattern for the academic year 2023-24.
Class 10 Sanskrit Syllabus in PDF 2023-24
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Sanskrit Syllabus in pdf format with an exam pattern. Students can check the Sanskrit Syllabus in pdf for the academic year 2023-24.
Class 10 Sanskrit Useful Resources
We have tried to bring CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers etc. You can visit all these important topics by clicking the links given.
|Sanskrit Syllabus||Click Here||Sanskrit Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Sanskrit Books||Click Here||Sanskrit Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Sanskrit Worksheet||Click Here||Sanskrit Marking Scheme||Click Here|
|Sanskrit NCERT Solution||Click Here||Sanskrit Practice Paper||Click Here|