Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 10 for all the subjects. Program of CBSE Class 10 Syllabus as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum. They hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 10 Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF for the academic year 2022-23, and this syllabus is absolutely free of cost.
2. Objectives of Class 10th Syllabus
3. Class 10 Syllabus 2022-23
4. CBSE Class 10 Worksheet
5. Class 10 NCERT Book
6. Class 10 Holiday Homework
CBSE Class 10 Syllabus Overview
Before we discussed the Class 10 Syllabus, let us check the CBSE Class 10 Summary, below we have mentioned the complete CBSE Class 10 Summary. Students are advised to check out the complete summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 10 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 10th Syllabus
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2022-23
Below we have mentioned the Subject wise Syllabus of class 10. The syllabus is for the academic year 2022-23 session and will remain the same until the next notification. Understanding the basic contents of the Class 10 Syllabus.
Class 10 Syllabus 2022-23
Check out the latest Syllabus of Class 10. The syllabus is for the academic year 2022-23 session and will remain the same until the next notification.
|S.No||Class 10 Syllabus||Links Here|
|6.||Social Science (SST)||Click Here|
CBSE Class 10 Worksheet
Here in this section, we have mentioned the CBSE Class 10 worksheet in PDF Format only for practice purposes. Parents /guardians can check and download the worksheet for better preparation of their students.
|S.No||Class 10 Worksheets||Links Here|
|6.||Social Science (SST)||Check Here|
Class 10 Books
Having a great book is more than what a person needs to excel. These highly recommended Class 10 NCERT Books will be the best way to prepare for the class. Candidates can check these books and also download books in pdf.
|S.No.||Subjects Name||Links Here|
|1.||English Book||Click Here|
|2.||Hindi Book||Click Here|
|3.||Mathematics Book||Click Here|
|4.||Social Science Book||Click Here|
|5.||Science Book||Click Here|
|6.||Sanskrit Book||Click Here|
Class 10 Holiday Homework
Below we have mentioned the updated Holiday homework for CBSE Class 10 season-wise like an autumn season, winter season and summer season. Students can download the complete Subject wise holiday homework in PDF Format for practice purposes.
|S.No.||Holiday Homework (season wise Description)||Download Here|
|1.||Autumn season||Click Here|
|2.||Winter season||Click Here|
|3.||Summer season||Click Here|