Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 11 for all the subject. Program of Class 11 Applied Arts Syllabus as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum, and they hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 11 Applied Art Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF for the academic year 2023-24 and this syllabus is absolutely free of cost.
The demand for Class 11 Applied Arts at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Applied Arts as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Applied Arts. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 11th Applied Arts
3. Class 11 Applied Arts Syllabus 2023-24
4. Class 11 Applied Arts Syllabus
5. CBSE 11 Study Materials
Class 11 Applied Arts Studies Syllabus Overview
Before we discussed the Class 11 Applied Arts NCERT Syllabus let us check the CBSE Class 11 Summary; Below we have mentioned the complete CBSE Class 11 Summary. The student is advised to check out to complete the summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 11 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Click Here|
Objectives of Class 11th Applied Arts
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 11 Applied Arts Syllabus 2023-24
Understanding foundational class, students in class 11 are introduced to the basic knowledge of Applied Arts. They are introduced to Six Limbs of Indian Art Painting & Fundamental of Visual Arts (Elements & Principles), Pre-Historic Rock-Paintings and Art of Indus Valley, etc. Let us now discuss the CBSE Class 11 Applied Arts Syllabus 2023-24 with topics to be covered.
CBSE Class 11 Applied Arts Syllabus 2023-24
In-depth knowledge of Class 11 Applied Arts Syllabus to get a decent idea regarding the exam pattern and marking scheme. By going through the CBSE Class 11 Syllabus students will get to understand the unit names, chapters under each unit and sub-topics involved in it. Let us now check the Syllabus with topics to be covered with exam patterns.
Class 11 Applied Arts Syllabus
Check out the latest CBSE NCERT Class 11 Applied Arts Syllabus. The syllabus is for the academic year 2023-24 sessions. First, of all check the CBSE Class 11 Applied Arts Exam Pattern. students are advised to check out the complete syllabus and exam pattern with the marking scheme.
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 11 Applied Arts Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 1 Applied Arts Exam Pattern for the academic year 2023-24.
|History of Indian Art|
|1||Pre-Historic Rock-Paintings and Art of Indus Valley||12||10|
|2||Buddhist, Jain and Hindu Art||24||10|
|3||Temple Sculpture Bronze and Artistic aspects of Indo-Islamic Architecture||36||10|
Below we have mentioned the Class 11 Applied Arts Practical Syllabus like which topics to be covered in the practical. students are advised to check the brief review of Applied Arts syllabus Practicals.
|2||Lettering and layout||50||20|
Class 11 Applied Arts Syllabus in PDF 2023-24
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 11 Applied Arts Syllabus in pdf format with an exam pattern. Students can check the Applied Arts Syllabus in pdf for the academic year 2023-24.
NOTE:- If any change then Syllabus will be updated soon.
CBSE 11 Study Materials
We have tried to bring all the useful links to CBSE NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Marking Scheme, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers and Study Materials. You can visit all these important links by clicking links/Icons given.
|Study Materials||Links Here||Study Materials||Links Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Revision Notes||Click Here|
|Books||Click Here||Holiday Homework||Click Here|
|NCERT Exemplar Book||Click Here||RD Sharma Solutions||Click Here|
|NCERT Solution||Click Here||Worksheet||Click Here|
|Lab Manual||Click Here||Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Previous Year Papers||Click Here||Physics Pradeep Solution||Click Here|