Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 11 for all the subject. Program of Class 11 Painting Syllabus, as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum. They hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 11 Fine Arts (Painting) Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF for the academic year 2022-23, and this syllabus is absolutely free of cost.
The demand for Class 11 Painting at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Painting as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Painting. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 11th Painting
3. CBSE 11 Study Materials
4. CBSE Class 11 Fine Arts (Painting) Syllabus 2022-23
5. CBSE Class 11 Fine Arts (Painting) Syllabus 2022-23
CBSE Class 11 Painting Syllabus Overview
Before we discussed the Class 11 NCERT Syllabus let us check the CBSE Class 11 Summary; Below we have mentioned complete CBSE Class 11 Summary. The student is advised to check out to complete summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 11 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Click Here|
Objectives of Class 11th Painting
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE 11 Study Materials
We have tried to bring all the useful links to CBSE NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Marking Scheme, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers and Study Materials. You can visit all these important links by clicking links/Icons given.
CBSE Class 11 Fine Arts (Painting) Syllabus 2022-23
Understanding foundational class, students in class 11 are introduced to the basic knowledge of Fine Arts (Painting). They are introduced to Pre-Historic rock paintings and art of Indus Valley, Buddhist, Jain and Hindu art, etc. Let us now discuss the CBSE Class 11 Fine Arts (Painting) Syllabus 2022-23 with topics to be covered.
|Study Materials||Links Here||Study Materials||Links Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Revision Notes||Click Here|
|Books||Click Here||Holiday Homework||Click Here|
|NCERT Exemplar Book||Click Here||RD Sharma Solutions||Click Here|
|NCERT Solution||Click Here||Worksheet||Click Here|
|Lab Manual||Click Here||Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Previous Year Papers||Click Here||Physics Pradeep Solution||Click Here|
CBSE Class 11 Fine Arts (Painting) Syllabus 2022-23
In-depth knowledge of the Class 11 Fine Arts (Painting) syllabus to get a decent idea regarding the exam pattern and marking scheme. By going through the CBSE Class, 11 Syllabus students will understand the unit names, chapter under each unit and sub-topics involved in it. Let us now check the Syllabus with topics to be covered with exam pattern.
Class 11 Fine Art Painting Syllabus
Check out the latest CBSE NCERT Class 11 Fine Arts (Painting) Syllabus. The syllabus is for the academic year 2022-23 session. First, of all, check the CBSE Class 11 Fine Arts (Painting) Exam Pattern. Students are advised to check out the complete syllabus and exam pattern with the marking scheme.
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 11 Fine Arts (Painting) Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 11 Fine Arts (Painting) Exam Pattern for the academic year 2022-23.
|History of Indian Art||—–||—–|
|1.||Pre-Historic rock paintings and art of Indus Valley||12||10|
|2.||Buddhist, Jain and Hindu Art||24||15|
|3.||Temple Sculptures, Bronzes and Artistic aspects of Indo- Islamic architecture||36||15|
Below we have mentioned the Class 11 Painting Syllabus Brief Review like which topics/chapters to be covered in the syllabus. students are advised to check the brief review of Fine Arts (Painting) syllabus.
|Unit 1: Pre-historic Rock Paintings and Art of Indus Valley (2500 B.C. to 1500 B.C.)||Unit 2: Buddhist, Jain and Hindu Art|
|1. Pre-Historic Rock-Paintings
1)Period and Location
2)Study and appreciation of following Pre-historic paintings:
(i) Wizard’s Dance, Bhimbethaka
(i) Period and Location.
(ii) Extension: In about 1500 miles
(a) Harappa & Mohenjo-Daro (Now in Pakistan)
(b) Ropar, Lothal, Rangpur, Alamgirpur, Kali Bangan, Banawali and Dholavira (in
2. Study and appreciation of the following: Sculptures and Terracottas:
(i) Dancing girl (Mohenjo-Daro)
(ii) Male Torso (Harappa)
3. Study and appreciation of the following Seal:
(i) Bull (Mohenjo-Daro)
|1.General Introduction to Art during Mauryan, Shunga, Kushana (Gandhara and Mathura styles) and Gupta period:
2. Study and appreciation of following Sculptures:
i) Lion Capital from Sarnath (Mauryan period)
ii) Chauri Bearer from DidarGanj (Yakshi) (Mauryan period)
iii) Bodhisattva head from Taxila (Kushan period-Gandhara style)
iv) Seated Buddha from Katra Mound, Mathura-(Kushan Period-Mathura Style)
Red-spotted Sand Stone, Circa 3rd Century AD.
v) Seated Buddha from Sarnath (Gupta period)
vi) Jain Tirthankara (Gupta period)
3. Introduction to Ajanta Location
4. Study and appreciation of Following Painting and Sculpture
|Unit 3: Temple Sculpture, Bronzes and artistic aspects of Indo-Islamic Architecture 24 Periods|
|Artistic aspects of Indian Temple sculpture
1. Introduction to Temple Sculpture
2. Study and appreciation of following Temple-Sculptures
(i) Descent of Ganga (Pallava period, Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu), granite rock
Circa 7th Century A.D.
(ii) Ravana shaking Mount Kailash (Rashtrakuta period, Ellora, Maharashtra) Stone 8th
(iii) Trimurti (Elephanta, Maharashtra)Stone
(iv) Lakshmi Narayana (KandariyaMahadev Temple) (Chandela period, Khajuraho,
Madhya Pradesh) Stone
(v) Cymbal Player, Sun Temple (Ganga Dynasty, Konark, Orissa)Stone
(vi) Mother and Child (Vimal-Shah Temple, Solanki Dynasty, Dilwara, Mount Abu,
Rajasthan) white marble.
Circa 13th Century A.D.
Below we have mentioned the Class 11 Fine Arts (Painting) Practical Syllabus like which topics to be covered in the practical. students are advised to check the brief review of Fine Arts (Painting) syllabus Practicals.
|1.||Nature and Object Study||50||20|
Class 11 Painting Syllabus in PDF 2022-23
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 11 Painting Syllabus in pdf format with an exam pattern. Students can check the Fine Arts (Painting) Syllabus in pdf for 2022-23.