Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 11 for all the subjects. Program of CBSE Class 11 Maths Syllabus 2023-24 as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum. They hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 11 Mathematics Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF for the academic year 2023-24 and this Mathematics syllabus is absolutely free of cost.
The demand for Class 11 Maths at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Maths as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Maths. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 11th Maths
3. CBSE 11 Study Materials
4. CBSE Class 11 Maths Syllabus 2023-24
5. CBSE Class 11 Mathematics Syllabus 2023-24
6. Class 11 Mathematics Useful Resources
CBSE Class 11 Mathes Syllabus Overview
Before we discussed the Class 11 NCERT Syllabus let us check the CBSE Class 11 Summary; Below we have mentioned the complete CBSE Class 11 Summary. The student is advised to check out to complete the summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 11 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Click Here|
Objectives of Class 11th Maths
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE 11 Study Materials
We have tried to bring all the useful links to CBSE NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Marking Scheme, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers and Study Materials. You can visit all these important links by clicking the links/Icons given.
|Study Materials||Links Here||Study Materials||Links Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Revision Notes||Click Here|
|Books||Click Here||Holiday Homework||Click Here|
|NCERT Exemplar Book||Click Here||RD Sharma Solutions||Click Here|
|NCERT Solution||Click Here||Worksheet||Click Here|
|Lab Manual||Click Here||Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Previous Year Papers||Click Here||Physics Pradeep Solution||Click Here|
CBSE Class 11 Maths Syllabus 2023-24
Understanding foundational class, students in class 11 are introduced to the basic knowledge of Maths. They are introduced to Sets and Functions, Algebra, Mathematical Reasoning, etc. Let us now discuss the CBSE Class 11 Maths Syllabus 2023-24 with topics to be covered.
CBSE Class 11 Maths Syllabus 2022-23
A maximum of the students makes errors by diving into the subject without going through the syllabus. That’s why we are providing the question paper pattern following the latest maths syllabus for the 2023-24 session. If students have studied thoroughly and covered all the program topics, they can easily score decent marks. We are mentioned in this post-Mathematics Syllabus in PDF format for students preference. Let us now check the Class 11 Maths Syllabus with topics to be covered with exam patterns.
Class 11 Mathematics New Syllabus 2023-24
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 11 Maths New Syllabus. Students can check the Mathematics New Syllabus for Class 11 for the academic year 2023-24.
Class 11 Maths Syllabus
Check out the latest CBSE NCERT Class 11 Maths Syllabus. The syllabus is for the academic year 2023-24 sessions. First, of all, check the CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Syllabus in PDF format with exam pattern. Students are advised to check out the complete syllabus.
Class 11 Maths Exam Pattern
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 11 Maths Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 11 Maths Exam Pattern for the academic year 2023-24.
|Unit No.||Units Name||No. of Periods||Marks|
|I.||Sets and Functions||60||23|
|VI.||Statistics and Probability||30||10|
NOTE: No chapter/unit-wise weight. Care to be taken to cover all the chapters.
Class 11 Maths Syllabus Brief Review
Below we have mentioned the Class 11 Mathematics Syllabus Brief Review like which topics/chapters to be covered in the syllabus. Students are advised to check the brief review of the Mathematics syllabus.
|Unit- I Sets and Functions||Unit- II Algebra|
Relations & Functions
|Principle of Mathematical Induction|
Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
Permutations and Combinations
Sequence and Series
|Unit-III: Coordinate Geometry||Unit-IV: Calculus|
Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry
|Limits and Derivatives|
|Unit-V: Mathematical Reasoning||Unit-VI Statistics and Probability|
Class 11 Maths Syllabus in Pdf 2023-24
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 11 Maths Syllabus in pdf format with an exam pattern. Students can check the Mathematics Syllabus in pdf for the academic year 2023-24.
NOTE:- If any change then Syllabus will be updated soon.
Class 11 Mathematics Useful Resources
We have tried to bring CBSE Class 11 Mathematics NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solution, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Paper etc. You can visit all these important topics by clicking the links given.
|Study Materials||Links Here||Study Materials||Links Here|
|Mathematics Syllabus||Click Here||Mathematics Worksheet||Click Here|
|Mathematics NCERT Solution||Click Here||Mathematics Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Mathematics Books||Click Here||Mathematics Revision Worksheet||Click Here|
|Mathematics Sample Paper||Click Here||Mathematics Lab Manual||Click Here|
|RD Sharma Solution||Click Here|