Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 12 for all the subject. Program of Class 12 Chemistry Syllabus, as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum, and they hold the supreme authority to change it further for students’ benefit. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF for the academic year 2022-23, and this syllabus is absolutely free of cost.
The demand for Class 12 Chemistry at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Chemistry as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Chemistry. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 12th Chemistry
3. CBSE Class 12 Chemistry New Syllabus 2022-23
4. Class 12 Syllabus
5. Class 12 Chemistry Useful Resources
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus Overview
Before we discussed the Class 12 Syllabus, let us check the CBSE Class 12 Summary, below we have mentioned complete CBSE Class 12 Summary. Students are advised to check out the complete summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 12 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 12th Chemistry
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry New Syllabus 2022-23
In-depth knowledge of the Chemistry syllabus to get a decent idea regarding the exam pattern and marking scheme. By going through the CBSE Class, 12 Syllabus, students will understand the unit names, chapter under each unit and sub-topics involved in it. The chemistry subject also requires in the competitive exam such as AIMPT and IIT JEE. So, it is essential to prepare this subject thoroughly for functioning well in class 12 board and competitive exams. Let us now check the Syllabus with topics to be covered with exam pattern.
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Syllabus 2022-23
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 12 Chemistry New Syllabus. Students can check the Chemistry New Syllabus for Class 12 for the academic year 2022-23.
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Syllabus
Check out the latest CBSE NCERT Class 12 Chemistry Syllabus. The syllabus is for the academic year 2022-23 session. First, of all check the CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Exam Pattern. students are advised to check out the complete syllabus and exam pattern with the marking scheme.
Class 12 Chemistry Exam Pattern 2022-23
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 12 Chemistry Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 12 Chemistry Exam Pattern for the academic year 2022-23.
|Unit No.||Title||No. of Periods||Marks|
|Unit I||Solid State||10||23|
|Unit IV||Chemical Kinetics||10||“|
|Unit V||Surface Chemistry||08||“|
|Unit VI||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements||08||19|
|Unit VII||p -Block Elements||12||“|
|Unit VIII||d -and f -Block Elements||12||“|
|Unit IX||Coordination Compounds||12||“|
|Unit X||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||10||28|
|Unit XI||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers||10||“|
|Unit XII||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids||10||“|
|Unit XVI||Chemistry in Everyday Life||06||“|
Below we have mentioned the Class 12 Chemistry Practical Syllabus like which topics to be covered in the practical. students are advised to check the brief review of Chemistry syllabus Practicals.
|Evaluation Scheme for Examination||Marks|
|Class record and viva||04|
Class 12 Chemistry Syllabus in PDF
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Chemistry Syllabus in pdf format with an exam pattern. Students can check the Chemistry Syllabus in pdf for the academic year 2022-23.
NOTE:- If any change then Syllabus will be updated soon.
Class 12 Chemistry Useful Resources
We have tried to bring CBSE Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers etc. You can visit all these important topics by clicking the links given.
|Study Materials||Links Here||Study Materials||Links Here|
|Chemistry Syllabus||Click Here||Chemistry Revision Notes||Click Here|
|Chemistry NCERT Solution||Click Here||Chemistry Worksheet||Click Here|
|Chemistry NCERT Book||Click Here||Chemistry Marking Scheme||Click Here|
|Chemistry Exemplar Book||Click Here||Chemistry Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Chemistry Lab Manual||Click Here||Chemistry Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Chemistry Study Material||Click Here|||||
how to download
Click on download links.