Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 12 for all the subjects. Program of Class 12 Economics Syllabus, as you know very well, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum. They continue the supreme authority to change it further for students’ advantage. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Economics Syllabus Class 11 and Exam Pattern in PDF for the academic year 2023-24, and this syllabus is absolutely free of cost.
The demand for Class 12 Economics at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Economics as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Economics. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 12th Economics
3. CBSE Class 12 Economics New Syllabus 2023-24
4. Class 12 Syllabus
5. Class 12 Economics Useful Resources
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus Overview
Before we discussed the Class 12 Syllabus, let us check the CBSE Class 12 Summary, below we have mentioned the complete CBSE Class 12 Summary. Students are advised to check out the complete summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 12 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 12th Economics
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 12 Economics New Syllabus 2023-24
Check out the latest Economics Syllabus for class 12. The syllabus is for the academic year 2023-24 sessions. First, of all check the Syllabus of Economics Class 12 CBSE Exam Pattern. Students are advised to check out the complete syllabus and exam pattern with the marking scheme.
Class 12 Economics Paper Pattern 2023-24
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 12 Economics Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 12 Economics Exam Pattern for the academic year 2022-23.
|A Part||Introductory Macroeconomics|
|National Income and Related Aggregates||10||28|
|Money and Banking||6||15|
|Determination of Income and Employment||12||27|
|Government Budget and the Economy||6||15|
|Balance of Payments||6||15|
|B Part||Indian Economic Development|
|Development Experience (1947-90) and Economic Reforms since 1991||12||28|
|Current Challenges facing Indian Economy||22||60|
|Development Experience of India – A Comparison with Neighbours||06||12|
|Theory Paper (40+40 = 80 Marks)||40||100|
|C Part||Project Work||20||20|
Below we have mentioned the Economics Syllabus Brief Review like which topics/chapters to be covered in the syllabus. Students are advised to check the brief review of the Economics syllabus.
|Part A: Introductory Macroeconomics||Part B: Indian Economic Development|
|Unit 1: National Income and Related Aggregates|
Unit 2: Money and Banking
Unit 3: Determination of Income and Employment
Unit 4: Government Budget and the Economy
Unit 5: Balance of Payments
|Unit 6: Development Experience (1947-90) and Economic Reforms since 1991|
Unit 7: Current challenges facing the Indian Economy
Unit 8: Development Experience of India
CBSE Class 12 Economics Syllabus (Delete Portion)
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 12 Economics Syllabus. Students can check the Economics New Syllabus for Class 12 for the academic year 2023-24.
Class 12 Economics Useful Resources
We have tried to bring CBSE Class 12 Economics NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers etc. You can visit all these important topics by clicking the links given.