Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 12 for all the subject. Program of Class 12 Legal Studies Syllabus as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum. They hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 12 Legal Studies Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF for the academic year 2022-23, and this syllabus is absolutely free of cost.
The demand for Class 12 Legal Studies at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Legal Studies as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Legal Studies. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 12th Legal Studies
3. Class 12 Legal Studies Syllabus
4. CBSE 12 Study Materials
CBSE Class 12 Legal Studies Syllabus Overview
Before we discussed the Class 12 Legal Studies Syllabus, let us check the CBSE Class 12 Summary, below we have mentioned complete CBSE Class 12 Summary. Students are advised to check out the complete summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 12 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 12th Legal Studies
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 12 Legal Studies Syllabus 2022-23
In-depth knowledge of the Class 12 Legal Studies syllabus to get a decent idea regarding the exam pattern and marking scheme. By going through the CBSE Class, 12 Syllabus students will understand the unit names, chapter under each unit and sub-topics involved in it. Let us now check the Syllabus with topics to be covered with exam pattern.
Class 12 Legal Studies New Syllabus
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 12 Legal Studies New Syllabus. Students can check the Legal Studies New Syllabus for Class 12 for the academic year 2022-23.
Class 12 Legal Studies Syllabus
Check out the latest CBSE NCERT Class 12 Legal Studies Syllabus. The syllabus is for the academic year 2022-23 session. First, of all check the CBSE Class 12 Legal Studies Exam Pattern. students are advised to check out the complete syllabus and exam pattern with the marking scheme.
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 12 Legal Studies Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 12 Legal Studies Exam Pattern for the academic year 2022-23.
|Topics in Law||35||20|
|Arbitration, Tribunal Adjudication, and Alternate Dispute Resolution||35||10|
|Human Rights in India||35||10|
|Legal Profession in India||35||10|
|Project( Based on Syllabus)||20||20|
Below we have mentioned the Class 12 Legal Studies Syllabus Brief Review like which topics/chapters to be covered in the syllabus. students are advised to check the brief review of Legal Studies syllabus.
|Judiciary||Topics in Law|
|Structure and Hierarchy of Courts, and Legal Offices in India
Constitution, Roles and Impartiality
Appointments, Training, Retirement and Removal of Judges
Courts and Judicial Review
|Law of Property
Law of Contracts
Law of Torts
Introduction of Criminal Laws in India
|Arbitration, Tribunal Adjudication and Alternate Dispute Resolution||Human Rights in India|
|Adversarial and Inquisitorial System
Introduction to Alternative Dispute Resolution
Types of ADR – Arbitration and Administrative Tribunals
Mediation and Conciliation
Lokpal and Lokayukta
|Introduction – History and International Context
Constitutional framework and Related laws in India
Complaint Mechanisms of Quasi-judicial Bodies
|Legal Profession in India||Legal Services|
History of Legal profession in India – Classification of lawyers, Advocates
Act, 1961, Bar Council of India, professional ethics and advertising by
lawyers, legal education in India, liberalization of profession
Legal Profession in other jurisdictions
Brief History of legal services
Legal background – International law, Indian legal system, Criminal law,
efforts by the State, Indian Constitution, NALSA Regulation
Criteria for giving free Legal Services – Legal Services
Hierarchy of Legal Aid Service Authorities – Central Authority, State
authority and District Authority and Taluk Committee, Lok Adalat and
permanent Lok Adalat
Legal aid in the context of social justice and human rights Funding
|Introduction to International Law – History and types of International Law
Sources of International Law – Treaties, Customs and ICJ Decisions
International Human Rights
Customary International Law
International law and municipal law
International Law and India
Dispute Resolution – ICJ, ICC and other mechanisms
Class 12 Legal Studies Syllabus in PDF
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Legal Studies Syllabus in pdf format with an exam pattern. Students can check the Legal Studies Syllabus in pdf for the academic year 2022-23.
NOTE:- If any change then Syllabus will be updated soon.
Class 12 Study Material
We have tried to bring CBSE Class 12 NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers etc. You can visit all these important topics by clicking the links given.
|Study Materials||Links Here||Study Materials||Links Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Revision Notes||Click Here|
|Books||Click Here||Holiday Homework||Click Here|
|NCERT Exemplar Book||Click Here||Marking Scheme||Click Here|
|NCERT Solution||Click Here||Worksheet||Click Here|
|Lab Manual||Click Here||Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Previous Year Papers||Click Here||Physics Pradeep Solution||Click Here|
|RD Sharma Solutions||Click Here|