The Class 12 National Cadet Corps syllabus includes all topics that you will study in this session. Program of Class 12 NCC Syllabus, as you know very well, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum. They hold the supreme authority to change it further for students’ benefit. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 12 National Cadet Corp Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF for the academic year 2022-23, and this syllabus is absolutely free of cost.
The demand for Class 12 NCC at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of NCC as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for NCC. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 12th NCC
3. CBSE Class 12 NCC New Syllabus 2022-23
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus Overview
Before discussing the Class 12 Syllabus, let us check the CBSE Class 12 Summary; below, we have mentioned the complete CBSE Class 12 Summary. Students are advised to check out the complete summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 12 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 12th NCC
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 12 NCC New Syllabus 2022-23
In-depth knowledge of the Class 12 NCC syllabus to get a decent idea regarding the exam pattern and marking scheme. By going through the CBSE Class, 12 Syllabus, students will understand the unit names, chapter under each unit and sub-topics involved in it. Let us now check the Syllabus with topics to be covered with exam pattern.
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 12 NCC Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 12 NCC Exam Pattern for the academic year 2022-23.
|Part 1: Common Subjects|
|1||National Integration and Awareness||05||06|
|4||Personality Development and Leadership||08||15|
|6||Social Awareness and Community Development||04||05|
|7||Health and Hygiene||04||04|
|8||Adventure Training and Obstacle Training||06||08|
|9||Environment Awareness and Conservation||02||02|
|Part 2 A: Special Subjects (Army)||—||—|
|3||Field Craft and Battle Craft||04||07|
|4||Introduction to information on Weapons and Equipment||03||04|
|Part 2 B: Special Subjects (Navy)||—||—|
|2||Naval War Fare||03||04|
|7||Fire Fighting, Flooding and Damage Control||02||02|
|8||Ship and Boat Modeling||02||03|
|Part 2 C: Special Subjects (Air Force)|
|1||General Service Knowledge||01||02|
|4||Principles of Flight||03||04|
Below we have mentioned the Class 12 NCC Syllabus Brief Review like which topics/chapters to be covered in the syllabus. students are advised to check the brief review of NCC syllabus.
- Unit-1: National Integration and Awareness
- Unit-2: Drill
- Unit-3: Weapon Training
- Unit-4: Personality Development and Leadership
- Unit-5: Disaster Management
- Unit-6: Social Awareness and Community Development
- Unit-7: Health and Hygiene
- Unit-8: Adventure Training and Obstacle Training
- Unit-9: Environment Awareness and Conservation