The officials of CBSE have published the CBSE Class 12 Physics Syllabus for the 2022-23 academic session. Program of Class 12 Physics Syllabus, as you know very well, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum. They hold the supreme authority to change it further for students’ benefit. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 12 Physics Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF for the academic year 2022-23, and this syllabus is absolutely free of cost.
The demand for Class 12 Physics at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Physics as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Physics. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 12th Physics
3. CBSE Class 12 Physics New Syllabus 2022-23
4. Class 12 Physics Useful Resources
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus Overview
Before discussing the Class 12 Syllabus, let us check the CBSE Class 12 Summary; below, we have mentioned the complete CBSE Class 12 Summary. Students are advised to check out the complete summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 12 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 12th Physics
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 12 Physics New Syllabus 2022-23
In-depth knowledge of the Physics syllabus to get a decent idea regarding the exam pattern and marking scheme. By going through the CBSE Class, 12 Syllabus, students will understand the unit names, chapter under each unit and sub-topics involved in it. We are mentioned in this post-Physics Syllabus in PDF format for students preference. Let us now check the Syllabus with topics to be covered with exam pattern.
Class 12 Physics Exam Pattern
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 12 Physics Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 12 Physics Exam Pattern for the academic year 2022-23.
|Units||Unit Name||No. of Period||Marks|
Chapter–1: Electric Charges and Fields
Chapter–2: Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
Chapter–3: Current Electricity
|III||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
Chapter–4: Moving Charges and Magnetism
Chapter–5: Magnetism and Matter
|IV||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
Chapter–6: Electromagnetic Induction
Chapter–7: Alternating Current
Chapter–8: Electromagnetic Waves
Chapter–9: Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
Chapter–10: Wave Optics
|VII||Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter|
Chapter–11: Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
|VIII||Atoms and Nuclei|
Chapter–14: Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
Class 12 Physics Useful Resources
We have tried to bring CBSE Class 12 Physics NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers etc. You can visit all these important topics by clicking the links given.
|Study Materials||Links Here||Study Materials||Links Here|
|Physics Syllabus||Click Here||Physics Revision Notes||Click Here|
|Physics NCERT Solution||Click Here||Physics Worksheet||Click Here|
|Physics NCERT Book||Click Here||Physics Marking Scheme||Click Here|
|Physics Exemplar Book||Click Here||Physics Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Physics Lab Manual||Click Here||Physics Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Physics Study Material||Click Here||Physics Pradeep Solution||Click Here|
|RD Sharma Solutions||Click Here||Physics Chapter-wise Notes||Click Here|
What is the weightage of numerical in class 12 physics