Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 12 for all the subject. Program of Class 12 Political Science Syllabus, as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum, and they hold the supreme authority to change it further for students’ benefit. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 12 Political Science Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF for the academic year 2022-23, and this syllabus is absolutely free of cost.
The demand for Class 12 Political Science at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Political Science as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Political Science. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 12th Political Science
3. CBSE Class 12 New Syllabus 2022-23
4. Class 12 Syllabus
5. Class 12 Political Science Useful Resources
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus Overview
Before we discussed the Class 12 Syllabus, let us check the CBSE Class 12 Summary, below we have mentioned complete CBSE Class 12 Summary. Students are advised to check out the complete summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 12 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 12th Political Science
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 12 Political Science New Syllabus 2022-23
In-depth knowledge of the Political Science syllabus to get a decent idea regarding the exam pattern and marking scheme. By going through the CBSE Class 12 Syllabus students will get to understand the unit names, chapter under each unit and sub-topics involved in it. Let us now check the Syllabus with topics to be covered with exam pattern.
Class 11 Political Science Syllabus 2022-23
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 11 Political Science New Syllabus. Students can check the Political Science New Syllabus for Class 11 for the academic year 2022-23.
Class 12 Political Science Syllabus
Check out the latest CBSE NCERT Class 12 Political Science Syllabus. The syllabus is for the academic year 2022-23 session. First, of all check the CBSE Class 12 Political Science Exam Pattern. students are advised to check out the complete syllabus and exam pattern with the marking scheme.
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 12 Political Science Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 12 Political Science Exam Pattern for the academic year 2022-23.
|Part A||Contemporary World Politics|
|1||Cold War Era and Non–aligned Movement||18||12|
|2||The End of Bipolarity||18||–|
|3||New Centers of Power||16||12|
|4||South Asia and the Contemporary World||16||–|
|5||United Nations and its Organizations||12||08|
|6||Security in Contemporary World||10||–|
|7||Environment and Natural Resources||10||–|
|Part B||Politics in India Since Independence||–||–|
|9||Challenges of Nation-Building||36||12|
|10||Planning and Development||–||–|
|11||India’s Foreign Policy||08||06|
|12||Parties and the Party Systems in India||30||10|
|14||Social and New Social Movements in India||36||12|
|16||Indian Politics: Trends and Developments||–||–|
Note: Project Work: 20 Marks+Theoritical Exam: 80 Marks =100 Marks
Below we have mentioned the Class 12 Political Science Syllabus Brief Review like which topics/chapters to be covered in the syllabus. students are advised to check the brief review of Political Science syllabus.
|Part A: Contemporary World Politics||Part B: Politics in India since Independence|
|Cold War Era|
The End of Bipolarity
US Hegemony in World Politics
Alternative Centres of Power
Contemporary South Asia in the Post-Cold War Era
Security in Contemporary World
Environment and Natural Resources
|Challenges of Nation- Building|
An era of One-Party Dominance
Politics of Planned Development
India’s External Relations
Challenges to the Congress System
A crisis of the Democratic Order
Popular Movements in India
Recent Developments in Indian politics
Class 12 Political Science Syllabus in PDF
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Political Science Syllabus in pdf format with an exam pattern. Students can check the Political Science Syllabus in pdf for the academic year 2022-23.
NOTE:- If any change then Syllabus will be updated soon.
Class 12 Political Science Useful Resources
We have tried to bring CBSE Class 12 Political Science NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers etc. You can visit all these important topics by clicking the links given.
|Political Science Syllabus||Click Here|
|Political Science NCERT Solution||Click Here|
|Political Science NCERT Book||Click Here|
|Political Science Marking Scheme||Click Here|
|Political Science Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Physics Previous Year Paper||Click Here|