Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 2 for all the subjects. Program of Class 2 Hindi Syllabus as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum and syllabus designed for the students and they hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you will get the Latest CBSE Class II Hindi Syllabus for the academic year 2022-23.
The demand for Class 1 Hindi at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘Hindi medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Hindi as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Hindi. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic Hindi language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 1st Hindi
3. Class 2 Hindi Syllabus
4. Class 2 Hindi Marking Scheme
5. Class 2 Hindi Useful Resources
6. Frequently Asked Questions
CBSE Class 2 Hindi Syllabus Overview
Before discussing the Class 2 Hindi Syllabus Overview, we shall see into Complete Details Like Useful Resources, Video, Syllabus, etc.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 2 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|Youtube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 1st Hindi
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
• to build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations
(teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.).
• to provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single
• to help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening
with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances,
formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
• to recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
• to use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral
• to become visually familiar with text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
• to associate meaning with written/printed language.
At the end of this stage learners should be able to
• talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
• follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
• enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in Hindi
• recognise whole words or chunks of language
• recognise small and capital forms of Hindi in context and in isolation
• read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
• write simple words/phrases/short sentences
CBSE Class 2 Hindi Syllabus
Understanding the basics of Hindi, Grammar, and the use of Varnamala is the major area of concern for Class 2 Hindi Subject. Let us now discuss the CBSE Class 2 Hindi Syllabus with topics to be covered.
|2.||भालू ने खेली फुटबॉल|
|3.||म्याऊँ, म्याऊँ !!|
|4.||अधिक बलवान कौन?|
|5.||दोस्त की मदद|
|8.||तितली और कली|
|11.||टेसू राजा बीच बाजार|
|12.||बस के नीचे बाघ|
|13.||सूरज जल्दी आना जी|
Class 2 Hindi Syllabus Explained in Video
Here in this session, we provide the video about the class 2 Hindi syllabus, and you can see subject-related videos on our Youtube channel.
Class 2 Hindi Marking Scheme
Below we have mentioned the class 2 Hindi Marking scheme, students/parents/teachers are advised to check the marking scheme of class 2 from NCERT Book.
|Name of the Chapter||Months||Name of the Examination|
|Chapter 1: First-day school||April|
|Chapter 2: Haldi’s Adventure|
|Chapter 3: I am Lucky||May|
|Chapter 4: I want||July (2nd week)||FA-1 (20 Marks)|
|Chapter 5: A smile|
|Chapter 6: The wind & The sun||August|
|Chapter 7: Rain|
|Chapter 8: Storm in the garden||September (1st week)||FA-2 (20 Marks)|
|Chapter 9: Zoo manners|
|Chapter 10: Funny Bunny|
|October (3rd week)||SA-1 (60 Marks)|
|Chapter 11: Mr Nobody||November|
|Chapter 12: Curlylock & the three bears|
|Chapter 13: On my blackboard, I can Draw|
|Chapter 14: Make it shorter||December (1st week)||FA-3 (20 Marks)|
|Chapter 15: I am the music man|
|Chapter 16: The Mumbai musicians|
|Chapter 17: Granny Granny, please||January (4th week)||FA-4 (20 Marks)|
|Chapter 18: The magic porridge pot|
|Chapter 19: Strange talk||February|
|Chapter 20: The grasshopper & the ant|
|Revision & Final Exam||March (2nd week)||SA-2 (20 Marks)|
Class 2 Hindi Useful Resources
Below we have mentioned the updated CBSE Class 2 Hindi Study Material. Students can download the complete Subject wise in PDF Format for practice purposes.
|Particulars||LINK HERE||Particulars||LINK HERE|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Revision Worksheet||Click Here|
|Books||Click Here||Class Test Worksheet||Click Here|
|Worksheets||Click Here||Activity Worksheet||Click Here|
|Question Banks||Click Here||Practice Worksheet||Click Here|
|Sample Papers||Click Here||Printable Worksheet||Click Here|