Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 3 for all the subjects. Program of Class 3 Hindi Syllabus as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum and syllabus designed. They hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. This article will get the Latest CBSE Class III Hindi Syllabus for the academic year 2022-23.
The demand for Class 1 Hindi at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘Hindi medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Hindi as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Hindi. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic Hindi language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 3rd Hindi
3. Class 3 Hindi Syllabus
4. Marking Scheme
5. Class 3 Hindi Useful Resources
6. Frequently Asked Question
CBSE Class 3 Hindi Syllabus 2022-23 Overview
Before discussing the CBSE Class 3 Hindi Syllabus, let’s check the short summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 3 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|Youtube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 3rd Hindi
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
• to build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations
(teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.).
• to provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single
• to help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening
with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances,
formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
• to recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
• to use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral
• to become visually familiar with text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
• to associate meaning with written/printed language.
At the end of this stage learners should be able to
• talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
• follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
• enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in Hindi
• recognise whole words or chunks of language
• recognise small and capital forms of Hindi in context and in isolation
• read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
• write simple words/phrases/short sentences
CBSE Class 3 Hindi Syllabus 2022-23
Understanding the basics of Hindi, Grammar, and use of Varnamala is the major area of concern for Class 3 Hindi Subject. Let us now discuss the CBSE Class 3 Hindi Syllabus with topics to be covered.
|3.||चाँद वाली अम्मा|
|4.||मन करता है|
|6.||हमसे सब कहते|
|9.||अक्ल बड़ी या भैंस|
|10.||क्योंजीमल और कैसे कैसलिया|
|11.||मीरा बहन और बाघ|
|12.||जब मुझे साँप ने काटा|
|13.||मिर्च का मजा|
|14.||सबसे अच्छा पेड़|
|15.||पेड़ पत्ते ही पत्ते|
Class 3 Hindi Syllabus Explained in Video
Here in this session, we provide the video about the Class 3 Hindi syllabus. You can see the subject related more videos on our YouTube channel.
CBSE Class 3 Hindi Marking Scheme
Here in this section, we are providing the Class 3 Hindi Marking Scheme, Students/ Parents/ Teachers are advised to check the Marking Scheme of Class 3 from NCERT Book.
|Name of theChapter||Months||Name of the Exam with Marks|
|Chapter-2 शेखीबाज मक्खी|
|Chapter-3 चाँद वाली अम्मा||May|
|Chapter-4 मन करता है||July (2nd week)||FA-1 (20 Marks)|
|Chapter-5 बहादुर बित्तो||August|
|Chapter-6 हमसे सब कहते|
|Chapter-7 टिपटिपवा||September (1st week)||FA-2 (20 Marks)|
|Chapter-8 बन्दर बाँट||October (3rd week)||SA-1 (60 Marks)|
|Chapter-9 अक्ल बड़ी या भैस||November|
|Chapter-10 क्योंजिमल और कैसे केसलिया|
|Chapter-11 मीरा बहन और बाघ||December (1st week)||FA-3 (20 Marks)|
|Chapter-12 जब मुझको साँपने काटा||January (4th week)||FA-4 (20 Marks)|
|Chapter-13 मिर्च का मजा||February|
|Chapter-14 सबसे अच्छा पेड़|
|Revision work||March (2nd week)||SA-2 (60 Marks)|
Class 3 Hindi Useful Resources
Below we have mentioned the updated CBSE Class 3 Hindi Study Material. Students can download the complete Subject wise in PDF Format for practice purposes.
|Hindi Study Material||Links Here||Hindi Study Material||Link Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Activity Worksheet||Click Here|
|Books||Click Here||Revision Worksheet||Click Here|
|Worksheets||Click Here||Printable Worksheet||Click Here|
|Question bank||Click Here||Class Test||Click Here|
|Sample paper||Click Here||Practice Worksheet||Click Here|
|NCERT Solutions||Click Here||Periodic Test||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. What are the subjects in Class 3?
A. Most of the schools nowadays are adopting new and innovative ways of teaching. The use of the latest technology and interactive communication processes are changing the way of learning. In Class 3, you will get to know about different subjects like English, Math, Hindi, EVS, GK, Arts, health and physical education.
Q. What is NCERT Pattern?
A. The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is a Government body set up by the Government of India, with headquarters at New Delhi, to assist and advise the Central and State Governments on academic matters related to school education. They publish books, in line with Government policy.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) was set up to achieve certain interlinked objectives:
* To prescribe conditions of examinations and conduct public examinations at the end of Class X and XII. To grant qualifying certificates to successful candidates of the affiliated schools.
* To fulfil the educational requirements of those students whose parents were employed in transferable jobs.
* To prescribe and update the courses of instructions for examinations.
* To affiliate institutions for the purpose of examination and raise the academic standards of the country.
Q. Is NCERT running the school in the Country?
A. NCERT does not run educational institutions. CBSE runs institutions and prescribes NCERT books for its courses.
Q. What is the full form of NCERT?
A. The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organisation of the Government of India which was established in 1961 as a literary, scientific and charitable Society under the Societies Registration Act (Act XXI of 1860).
Q. What Hindi Subject in Class 3?
A. Hindi is one of the important subjects taught in primary classes. With the help of this subject children to understand how things work and how to interact with their surroundings.
Q. How a child does learn Hindi at Class 3 level?
A. As per of Hindi curriculum, children at the Primary Class are expected to; acquire awareness about immediate/wider surroundings through lived experiences on various themes related to daily life for example Family, Plants, Animals, Food, Water, Travel, Shelter etc.
Q. Is the syllabus for CBSE the same as NCERT?
A. CBSE (Central Board of secondary/school examinations/education) is the board that is the governing body. Whereas, NCERT is the publishing body or publisher. Most of the CBSE schools in India use textbooks from NCERT.
>> The NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training) is the educational resource organization set up by the Indian government to assist and advise the Central and State governments on academic matters related to school education.
>> CBSE runs Institutions/ and prescribes NCERT books for its courses.