Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 4 for all the subjects. Program of Class 4 Hindi Syllabus as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum and syllabus designed. They hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. This article will get the Latest CBSE Class 4 Hindi Syllabus for the academic year 2023-24.
The demand for Class 4 Hindi at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘Hindi medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Hindi as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Hindi. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic Hindi language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 4th Hindi
3. CBSE Class 4 Hindi Syllabus
4. Class 4 Hindi Marking Scheme
5. Class 4 Hindi Useful Resources
6. Frequently Asked Questions
CBSE Class 4 Hindi Syllabus
Before discussing the CBSE Class 4 Hindi Syllabus, let’s check the summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 4 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|Youtube Channel||Subscribe Now|
Objectives of Class 4th Hindi
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
• to build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations
(teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.).
• to provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single
• to help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening
with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances,
formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
• to recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
• to use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral
• to become visually familiar with text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
• to associate meaning with written/printed language.
At the end of this stage learners should be able to
• talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
• follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
• enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in Hindi
• recognise whole words or chunks of language
• recognise small and capital forms of Hindi in context and in isolation
• read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
• write simple words/phrases/short sentences
Class 4 Hindi Syllabus Explained in Video
Below we have mentioned the video about class 4 Hindi syllabus, and you can see subject-related videos on our Youtube channel.
CBSE Class 4 Hindi Syllabus 2023-24
Understanding the basics of Hindi, Grammar, and use of Varnamala is the major area of concern for Class 4 Hindi Subject. Let us now discuss the CBSE Class 4 Hindi Syllabus with topics to be covered.
Hindi Syllabus for Class 4
|1.||मन के भोले-भाले बादल|
|2.||जैसा सवाल वैसा जवाब|
|3.||किरमिच की गेंद|
|4.||पापा जब बच्चे थे|
|5.||दोस्त की पोशाक|
|6.||नाव बनाओ नाव बनाओ|
|7.||दान का हिसाब|
|9.||स्वंत्रता की ओर|
|10.||थप्प रोटी थप्प दाल|
|11.||पढ़क्कू की सूझ|
|12.||सुनीता की पहिया कुर्सी|
|14.||मुफ़्त ही मुफ़्त|
NOTE:- If any change then Syllabus will be updated soon.
Class 4 Hindi Marking Scheme
Here in this section, we are providing the Class 4 Hindi Marking scheme, students/parents/teachers are advised to check the marking scheme of Class 4 from NCERT Book.
|Name of the Chapter||Months||Name of the Exam with Marks|
|Chapter 1: मन के भोले- भाले बादल||April||—|
|Chapter 2: जैसा सवाल वैसा जबाब|
|Chapter 3: किरमिच की गेंद||May||—|
|Chapter 4: पापा जब बच्चे थे -उलझन||July (2nd week)||FA-1 (20 Marks)|
|Chapter 5: दोस्त की पोशाक -नसीरुद्दीन का निशाना||August||—|
|Chapter 6: नाओ बनाओ नाओ बनाओ|
|Chapter 7: दान का हिसाब||September (1st week)||FA-2 (20 Marks)|
|Chapter 8: कौन||October (3rd week)||SA-1 (60 Marks)|
|Chapter 9: स्वतंत्रता की ओर||November||—|
|Chapter 10: थप्प रोटी थप्प दाल|
|Chapter 11: पढ़क्कू की सूझ||December (1st week)||FA-3 (20 Marks)|
|Chapter 12: सुनीता की पहिया कुर्सी||January (4th week)||FA-4 (20 Marks)|
|Chapter 13: हुदहुद||February||—|
|Chapter 14: मुफ्त ही मुफ्त -बजाओ खुद का बनाया बाजा-आंधी|
|Revision work||March (2nd week)||SA-2 (60 Marks)|
Class 4 Hindi Useful Resources
Below we have mentioned the updated CBSE Class 4 Hindi Study Material for the Academic year 2023-24. Students can download the complete Subject wise in PDF Format for practice purposes.
|Hindi Useful Resources||Links Here||Hindi Useful Resources||Link Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Revision Worksheet||Click Here|
|Books||Click Here||Activity Worksheet||Click Here|
|Worksheets||Click Here||Class Test Worksheet||Click Here|
|Question Bank||Click Here||Periodic Test||Click Here|
|Sample Papers||Click Here||Printable Worksheet||Click Here|
|Holiday Homework||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Class 4 NCERT Hindi exam syllabus from 1st Term?
A. We have mentioed in the above article, Students have to prepare till 4th chapters.
Q. How can I find Class 4 Hindi Syllabus in Hindi?
A. You can check the syllabus for class 4 hindi here https://school.edufever.com/cbse/cbse-class-4-hindi-syllabus/
Q. How many chapters are there in Class 4?
A. There are 27 chapters in Class 4 EVS NCERT Textbook.
Q. Why is class 4 hindi is so important?
A. In class 4 you have learn the basics of hindi grammar.
Q. Where I find the Updated grade 4 hindi syllabus?
A. Edufever School provides updated syllabus.