Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 5 for all the subjects. Program of CBSE Class 5 Computer Syllabus as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum. They hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 5 Computer Syllabus for the academic year 2023-24. Check out all information about class 5 study material, like Syllabus, worksheets, sample papers, holiday homework etc.
The demand for Class 5 Computer at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Computer as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Computer. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 5th Computer
3. Class 5 Computer Syllabus
4. Class 5 Computer Useful Resources
5. Frequently Asked Questions
CBSE Class 5 Computer Syllabus
Before discussing the CBSE Class 5 Computer Syllabus, let’s check the summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 5 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|Youtube Channel||Subscribe Now|
Objectives of Class 5th Computer
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
• to build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations
(teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.).
• to provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken and written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single
• to help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening
with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances,
formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
• to recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
• to use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral
• to become visually familiar with text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components letter (s) and the sound values they stand for.
• to associate meaning with written/printed language.
At the end of this stage learners should be able to
• talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
• follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
• enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in
• recognise whole words or chunks of language
• recognise small and capital forms of English alphabet both in context and in isolation
• read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
• write simple words/phrases/short sentences
Class 5 Computer Syllabus Explained in Video
Below we have mentioned the video about class 5 Computer Syllabus; you can see subject-related more videos on our Youtube channel.
CBSE Class 5 Computer Syllabus 2023-24
Understanding the basics contents of Class 5 Computer Syllabus. Let us now discuss the subject-wise Class 5 Computer syllabus with topics to be covered.
Class 5 Computer Useful Resources
Below we have mentioned the CBSE Class 5 Environmental Studies Useful Resources. Students can check these links to know more about the study material.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How Do I Study With the Class 5th Computer Syllabus?
The Class 5 Computer Syllabus can plot an ideal study plan, so the students are always ready for their final exams and score good marks to remain ahead within the class. The students are advised to travel through the syllabus before beginning with their studies, so they plan the topics that are coming within the exams. They’ll also categorize the identical into easy, moderate, and difficult as per their mentality.
What is the syllabus of Class 5 Computer?
The CBSE Syllabus For Class 5 Computer is based on one book.
How do you teach Computer to 5th students?
Promote listening skills by telling your Class 5th students and asking them questions about the characters and the plot. Telling the story, rather than reading it, gives you the opportunity of observing your Class 5 students and see how much of the tale they are grasping. Teach sight words.
What are the books for Grade 1?
According to the Class 5 Syllabus, the NCERT Books for class 5 are – Computer.
Where will we get the free class 5 study material?
We are Edufever are Free and Open portal for all students to study with study material; we provide the free study material for all classes like syllabus, ebooks, worksheets, videos, sample papers, practice papers, NCERT Books etc.