Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 6 for all the subjects. Program of CBSE Class 6 Sanskrit Syllabus as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum, and they hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest Class 6 Sanskrit Syllabus for the academic year 2023-24.
The demand for Class 6 Sanskrit at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘Hindi medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Sanskrit as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Sanskrit. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic Hindi language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 6th Maths
3. Class 6 Study Material
4. Class 6 Sanskrit Syllabus
5. Class 6 Sanskrit Useful Resources
6. Frequently Asked Questions
Class 6 Sanskrit Syllabus Overview
Understanding the basics of Sanskrit, Sanskrit language is the major area of concern for Class 6 Sanskrit Subjects. Let us now discuss the CBSE Class 6 Sanskrit Summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 6 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|Youtube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 6th Sanskrit
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
• to build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations
(teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.).
• to provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-andwritten inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single
• to help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening
with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances,
formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
• to recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
• to use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral
• to become visually familiar with text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
• to associate meaning with written/printed language.
At the end of this stage learners should be able to
• talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
• follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
• enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in
• recognise whole words or chunks of language
• recognise small and capital forms of English alphabet both in context and in isolation
• read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
• write simple words/phrases/short sentences
Class 6 Study Material
We have tried to bring CBSE Class 6 NCERT Study Material like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers etc. You can visit all these important topics by clicking the links given.
|Study Material||Link Here||Study Material||Link Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Worksheets||Click Here|
|Books||Click Here||Sample Papers||Click Here|
|Exemplar book||Click Here||Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NCERT Solutions||Click Here||Study Material||Click Here|
|Holiday Homework||Click Here||RS Aggarwal Solutions||Click Here|
|RD Sharma Solutions||Click Here|
CBSE Class 6 Sanskrit Syllabus 2023-24
Understanding the basics of Sanskrit, Sanskrit language is the major area of concern for Class 6 Sanskrit Subjects. Let us now discuss the CBSE Class 6 Sanskrit Syllabus with topics to be covered.
|1||शब्द परिचयः 1|
|2||शब्द परिचयः 2|
|3||शब्द परिचयः 3|
|12||दशमः त्वम असि|
|14||अहह आः च|
Class 6 Sanskrit Useful Resources
Below we have mentioned the CBSE Class 6 Sanskrit Useful Resources. Students can check these links to know more about the study material.