Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 6 for all the subjects. Program of CBSE Class 6 Syllabus as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum, and they hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest Class 6 Study Material in PDF for the academic year 2023-24 and Study Material for Practice Purpose.
2. Objectives of Class 6th Syllabus
3. Class 6 Study Material
4. Class 6 Syllabus
5. CBSE Class 6 Worksheet
6. CBSE Class 6 Books
7. Class 6 Holiday Homework
8. Frequently Asked Questions
CBSE Class 6 Syllabus Overview
Below we have mentioned the Subject wise Syllabus of class 6. The syllabus is for the academic year 2023-24 session and will remain the same until the next notification. Understanding the basic contents of Class 6 Summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 6 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|Youtube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 6th Syllabus
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
Class 6 Study Material
We have tried to bring CBSE Class 6 NCERT Study Material like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers etc. You can visit all these important topics by clicking the links given.
|Study Material||Link Here||Study Material||Link Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Worksheets||Click Here|
|Books||Click Here||Sample Papers||Click Here|
|Exemplar book||Click Here||Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|NCERT Solutions||Click Here||Study Material||Click Here|
|Holiday Homework||Click Here||RS Aggarwal Solutions||Click Here|
|RD Sharma Solutions||Click Here|
Class 6 Syllabus 2023-24
Check out the latest Syllabus of Class 6. The syllabus is for the academic year 2022-23 session and will remain the same until the next notification.
|S.No.||CBSE Class 6 Syllabus||Links Here|
|1.||Hindi Syllabus||Click Here|
|2.||English Syllabus||Click Here|
|3.||Mathematics Syllabus||Click Here|
|4.||Science Syllabus||Click Here|
|5.||Social Science Syllabus||Click Here|
|6.||Sanskrit Syllabus||Click Here|
|7.||Computer Syllabus||Click Here|
|8.||Music Syllabus||Click Here|
Class 6 Work Sheet
Here in this section, we have mentioned the CBSE Class 6 worksheet in PDF Format only for practice purposes. Parents /guardians can check and download the worksheet for better preparation of their students.
|S.No.||Subjects||Class 6 Work Sheet (Links Here)|
|5.||Social Science (SST)||Check Here|
Class 6 Books
Having a great book is more than what a person needs to excel. These highly recommended Class 6 NCERT Books will be the best way to prepare for the class. candidates can check these books and also download books in pdf.
|5.||Social Science (SST)||Check Here|
Class 6 Holiday Homework
Below we have mentioned the updated Holiday homework for CBSE class 6 season-wise like the autumn season, winter season and summer season. Students can download the complete Subject wise holiday homework in PDF Format for practice purposes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How Do I Study With the Class 6th Syllabus?
The Class 6 Syllabus can plot an ideal study plan, so the students are always ready for their final exams and score good marks to remain ahead within the class. The students are advised to travel through the syllabus before beginning with their studies, so they plan the topics that are coming within the exams. They’ll also categorize the identical into easy, moderate, and difficult as per their mentality.
How do you teach 6th Class students?
Promote listening skills by telling your Class 1st students and asking them questions about the characters and the plot. Telling the story, rather than reading it, gives you the opportunity of observing your Class 1 students and see how much of the tale they are grasping. Teach sight words.
Where will we get the free class 6 study material?
We are Edufever are Free and Open portal for all students to study with study material; we provide the free study material for all classes like syllabus, ebooks, worksheets, videos, sample papers, practice papers, NCERT Books etc.