Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 7 for all the subjects. Program of CBSE Class 7 Sanskrit Syllabus as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum, and they hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 7 Sanskrit Syllabus for the academic year 2023-24.
The demand for Class 7 Sanskrit at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘Sanskrit medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Sanskrit as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Sanskrit. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic Sanskrit language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 7th Sanskrit
3. CBSE Class 7 Sanskrit Study Material
4. CBSE Class 7 Sanskrit Syllabus
5. CBSE Class 7 Study Material
CBSE Class 7 Sanskrit Syllabus 2023-24 Overview
Before discussing the CBSE Class 7 Sanskrit Syllabus, let’s check the short summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 7 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|Youtube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 7th Sanskrit
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, and single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately.
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English.
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language.
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation.
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them.
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 7 Sanskrit Study Material 2023-24
Check out the latest Class 7 Sanskrit Study Material. Sanskrit study materials are for the academic year 2023-24 session. Students/parents/teachers are advised to check the complete Sanskrit Study Material for Class 7 like the latest Syllabus, NCERT Solutions, Previous Year Question Papers, Sample Papers, Important Books, Worksheets, Holiday Homework etc.
|Study Materials||Link Here||Study Materials||Link Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Ncert Solution||Click Here|
|Book||Click Here||Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Worksheet||Click Here||Previous Year Papers||Click Here|
CBSE Class 7 Sanskrit Syllabus 2023-24
Understanding the basics of Sanskrit, Sanskrit language is the major area of concern for Class 7 Sanskrit Subject. Let us now discuss the Class 7 Sanskrit Syllabus with topics to be covered.
|7||संकल्प: सिद्धिदायक: (धातुप्रयोग)|
|10||विश्वबंदुत्वं (करक विभक्ति उपवद विभक्तिश्च)|
|11||समवाये ही दुर्जय:|
|13||अमृतं संस्कृतं (इकारांत स्त्रीलिंग)|
CBSE Class 7 Study Material
We have tried to bring all the useful links to CBSE NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers and Study Materials. You can visit all these important links by clicking the links/Icons given.
|Study Material||Link Here||Study Material||Link Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Holiday Homework||Click Here|
|Books||Click Here||Worksheet||Click Here|
|Exemplar Book||Click Here||Sample Papers||Click Here|
|Ncert Solutions||Click Here||Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Study Material||Click Here||RS Aggarwal Solution||Click Here|
|RD Sharma Solutions||Click Here|