Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 7 for all the subjects. Program of CBSE Class 7 Syllabus as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum, and they hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 7 Syllabus for the academic year 2022-23.
2. Objectives of Class 7th Syllabus
3. CBSE Class 7 Syllabus 2022-23
4. Class 7 WorkSheet
5. Class 7 Books
6. Class 7 Holiday Homework
7. CBSE Class 7 Study Material
CBSE Class 7 Syllabus 2022-23
Before discussing the CBSE Class 7 Syllabus, let’s check the short summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 7 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|Youtube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 7th Syllabus
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 7 Syllabus 2022-23
Below we have mentioned the Subject wise Syllabus of class 7. The syllabus is for the academic year 2022-23 sessions and will remain the same until the next notification. Understanding the basic contents of the Class 7 Syllabus.
Class 7 Syllabus 2022-23
Check out the latest Syllabus of Class 7. The syllabus is for the academic year 2022-23 sessions and will remain the same until the next notification.
|S.No.||CBSE Class 7 Syllabus||Links Here|
|1.||Hindi Syllabus||Click Here|
|2.||English Syllabus||Click Here|
|3.||Mathematics Syllabus||Click Here|
|4.||Science Syllabus||Click Here|
|5.||Social Science Syllabus||Click Here|
|6.||Sanskrit Syllabus||Click Here|
|7.||Computer Syllabus||Click Here|
Class 7 WorkSheet
Here in this section, we have mentioned the CBSE Class 7 worksheet in PDF Format only for practice purposes. Parents /guardians can check and download the worksheet for better preparation of their students.
|5.||Social Science (SST)||Check Here|
Class 7 Books
Having a great book is more than what a person needs to excel. These highly recommended Class 7 NCERT Books will be the best way to prepare for the class. candidates can check these books and also download books in pdf.
|S.No.||Subjects Name||Links Here|
|1||Top Recommended Books for English||Click Here|
|2||Top Recommended Books for Hindi||Click Here|
|3||Top Recommended Books for Mathematics||Click Here|
|4||Top Recommended Books for Social Science||Click Here|
|5||Top Recommended Books for Science||Click Here|
|6||Top Recommended Books for Sanskrit||Click Here|
Class 7 Holiday Homework
Below we have mentioned the updated Holiday homework for the CBSE class 7 session wise like the autumn session, winter session and summer session. Students can download the complete Subject wise holiday homework in PDF Format for practice purposes.
|S.No.||Holiday Homework (Session wise Description)||Links Here|
|1.||Autumn Session||Click Here|
|2.||Winter Session||Click Here|
|3.||Summer Session||Click Here|
CBSE Class 7 Study Material
We have tried to bring all the useful links to CBSE NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers and Study Materials. You can visit all these important links by clicking the links/Icons given.
|Study Material||Link Here||Study Material||Link Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Holiday Homework||Click Here|
|Books||Click Here||Worksheet||Click Here|
|Exemplar Book||Click Here||Sample Papers||Click Here|
|Ncert Solutions||Click Here||Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Study Material||Click Here||RS Aggarwal Solution||Click Here|
|RD Sharma Solutions||Click Here|
Cbse course navoday school
Skill subject Information Technology syllabus??
Please stay connected with us. We will update soon.