Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 8 for all the subjects. Program of CBSE Class 9 Computer Syllabus as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum, and they hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 9 Computer Syllabus for the academic year 2022-23.
The demand for Class 9 Computer at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Computer as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Computer. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 9th Computer
3. CBSE Class 9 Computer Syllabus
4. Class 9 Study Material
CBSE Class 9 Computer Syllabus Overview
Before we discussed the Class 9 Computer Syllabus let us check the CBSE Class 9 Summary; Below, we have mentioned complete CBSE Class 9 Summary. The student is advised to check out to complete summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Review Your School||Click Here|
|School Products||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Click Here|
Objectives of Class 9th Computer
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 9 Computer Science New Syllabus
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 9 Computer New Syllabus. Students can check the Computer New Syllabus for Class 9 for the academic year 2022-23.
Class 9 Computer Syllabus
Check out the latest CBSE NCERT Class 9 Computer Syllabus. The syllabus is for the academic year 2022-23 sessions. First, of all check the CBSE Class IX Computer Syllabus in PDF formate with exam pattern. students are advised to check out the complete syllabus.
Class 9 Computer Exam Pattern
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 9 Computer Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 9 Computer Exam Pattern for the academic year 2022-23.
|Unit No.||Unit Name||No. of Periods||Marks|
|1||Basics of Information Technology||10||5||5|
Class 9 Computer Syllabus in Brief
Below we have mentioned the CBSE Class 9 Computer Syllabus in briefly describe to know the complete information regarding Computer Science Syllabus For 9 Class Students. Students are advised to check the Complete Computer for 9 Class.
- Unit 1: Basics of Information Technology
- Unit 2: Cyber-safety
- Unit 3: Office tools
- Unit 4: Scratch or Python
Class 9 Computer Syllabus in Pdf
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Computer Syllabus in pdf Format. Students Can Check the Computer Syllabus in pdf for the academic year 2022-23.
CBSE 9 Study Materials
We have tried to bring all the useful links CBSE NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Marking Scheme, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers and Study Materials. You can visit all these important links by clicking links/Icons given.
|Study Material||Link Here||Study Material||Link Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Sample Papers||Click Here|
|Books||Click Here||Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Exemplar Book||Click Here||Revision Notes||Click Here|
|NCERT Solutions||Click Here||Lab Manual||Click Here|
|Holiday Homework||Click Here||Study Material||Click Here|