Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 9 for all the subjects. Program of CBSE Class 9 Sanskrit Syllabus is very well known that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum. They hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. This article can get the latest Sanskrit Syllabus For Class 9 for the academic year 2022-23.
The demand for Class 9 Sanskrit at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘Hindi medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Sanskrit as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Sanskrit. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic Hindi language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 9th Sanskrit
3. CBSE Class 9 Sanskrit Syllabus 2022-23
4. CBSE Class 9 Sanskrit Syllabus
5. Class 9 Study Material
CBSE Class 9 Sanskrit Syllabus Overview
Before we discussed the Class 9 Sanskrit Syllabus let us check the CBSE Class 9 Summary; Below, we have mentioned the complete CBSE Class 9 Summary. The student is advised to check out to complete summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 9 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Click Here|
Objectives of Class 9th Sanskrit
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 9 Sanskrit Syllabus 2022-23
Understanding foundational class, students in class 9 are introduced to the basic knowledge of Sanskrit. They are introduced to Reading Comprehension, Literature, etc. Let us now discuss the CBSE Class 9 Sanskrit Syllabus 2022-23 with topics to be covered.
Class 9 Sanskrit Syllabus 2022-23
Check out the latest CBSE NCERT Class 9 Sanskrit Syllabus. The syllabus is for the academic year 2022-23 sessions. First, of all, check the CBSE Class 9 Sanskrit Exam Pattern. Students are advised to check out the complete syllabus and exam pattern with the marking scheme.
Class 9 Sanskrit Exam Pattern
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 9 Sanskrit Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 9 Sanskrit Exam Pattern for the academic year 2022-23.
Class 9 Sanskrit Syllabus in PDF 2022-23
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Sanskrit Syllabus in PDF format with an exam pattern. Students can check the Sanskrit Syllabus in pdf for the academic year 2022-23.
CBSE 9 Study Materials
We have tried to bring all the useful links to CBSE NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Marking Scheme, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers and Study Materials. You can visit all these important links by clicking the links/Icons given.
|Study Material||Link Here||Study Material||Link Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Sample Papers||Click Here|
|Books||Click Here||Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Exemplar Book||Click Here||Revision Notes||Click Here|
|NCERT Solutions||Click Here||Lab Manual||Click Here|
|Holiday Homework||Click Here||Study Material||Click Here|