Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 9 for all the subjects. Program of CBSE Class 9 Science Syllabus, as you know very well, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum. They hold the supreme authority to change it further for students’ benefit. In this article, you can get the latest Science Syllabus CBSE Class 9 and Exam Pattern in PDF for the academic year 2023-24, and this syllabus is absolutely free of cost.
The demand for Class 9 Science at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Science as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Science. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 9th Science
3. CBSE 9 Science Study Materials
4. CBSE Class 9 Science Syllabus 2022-23
5. CBSE Class 9 Science Syllabus 2022-23
6. Class 9 Study Material
CBSE Class 9 Science Syllabus Overview
Before we discuss the Science Syllabus Class 9, let us check the CBSE Class 9 Summary; Below, we have mentioned the complete CBSE Class 9 Summary. The student is advised to check out to complete the summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 9 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Click Here|
Objectives of Class 9th Science
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 9 Science Syllabus 2023-24
Understanding foundational class, students in class 9 are introduced to the basic knowledge of Science. They are introduced to Body Movement, Motion and Measurement of Distance, Electricity and circuit, etc. Let us now discuss the CBSE Class 9 Science Syllabus 2023-24 with topics to be covered.
CBSE Class 9 Science Syllabus (Deleted Portion)
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 9 Science New Syllabus. Students can check the Science New Syllabus for Class 9 for the academic year 2022-23.
CBSE Class 9 Science Syllabus 2023-24
Check out the latest CBSE NCERT Science Syllabus for Class 9. The syllabus is for the academic year 2023-24. First, of all check the CBSE Class 9 Science Exam Pattern. students are advised to check out the complete syllabus and exam pattern with the marking scheme.
Class 9 Science Exam Pattern
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 9 Science Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 9 Science Exam Pattern for the academic year 2023-24.
|I||Matter- Its Nature and Behaviour||23||50|
|II||Organization in the Living World||20||45|
|III||Motion, Force and Work||27||60|
|V||Food: Food Production||04||10|
Below we have mentioned the CBSE Class 9 Science Syllabus in briefly describing to know the complete information regarding Science Syllabus For 9 Class Students. Students are advised to check the Complete Science for 9 Classes.
|Unit I: Matter- Nature and Behaviour||Unit II: Organization in the Living World|
|Nature of MatterParticle nature, basic unitsStructure of atoms||Cells- Basic Units of LifeTissues, Organs, Organ System, OrganismBiological DiversityHealth and Diseases|
|Unit III: Motion, Force and Work||Unit IV: Our Environment|
|MotionForce and Newton’s lawsGravitationFloatationWork, energy and power Sound||Physical Resources Bio-geo chemical cycles in nature|
|Unit V: Food Production||——-|
CBSE Class 9 Science Syllabus in Pdf 2023-24
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 9 Science Syllabus in pdf format with an exam pattern. Students can check the Science Syllabus in pdf for the academic year 2023-24.
CBSE 9 Study Materials
We have tried to bring all the useful links to CBSE NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Marking Scheme, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers and Study Materials. You can visit all these important links by clicking the links/Icons given.
|Study Material||Link Here||Study Material||Link Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Sample Papers||Click Here|
|Books||Click Here||Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Exemplar Book||Click Here||Revision Notes||Click Here|
|NCERT Solutions||Click Here||Lab Manual||Click Here|
|Holiday Homework||Click Here||Study Material||Click Here|