Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 10 for all the subjects. Program of CBSE Class 9 Syllabus as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum. They hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 9 Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF for the academic year 2022-23, and this syllabus is absolutely free of cost.
2. Objectives of Class 9th Syllabus
3. CBSE Class 9 Syllabus
4. CBSE Class 9 Worksheet
5. CBSE Class 9 NCERT Book
6. CBSE Class 9 Holiday Homework
7. CBSE Class 9 Study Materials
CBSE Class 9 Syllabus Overview
Before we discussed Class 9 Syllabus, let us check the CBSE Class 9 Summary; Below, we have mentioned complete CBSE Class 9 Summary. The student is advised to check out to complete summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 9 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Click Here|
Objectives of Class 9th Syllabus
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 9 Syllabus 2022-23
Check out the latest Syllabus of Class 9. The syllabus is for the academic year 2022-23 session and will remain the same until the next notification.
|Class 9 Syllabus||Links Here|
Class 9 Worksheet
Here in this section, we have mentioned the CBSE Class 9 worksheet in PDF Format only for practice purpose. Parents /Guardian can check and download the worksheet for better preparation of their students.
|S.No||Class 9 Worksheets||Links Here|
|6.||Social Science (SST)||Click Here|
Class 9 Books
Having a great book is more than what a person needs to excel. These highly recommended Class 9 NCERT Books will be the best way to prepare for the class. candidates can check these book and also download books in pdf.
|S.No.||Subjects Name||Links Here|
|1.||English Book||Click Here|
|2.||Hindi Book||Click Here|
|3.||Mathematics Book||Click Here|
|4.||Science Book||Click Here|
|5.||Sanskrit Book||Click Here|
|6.||History Book||Click Here|
|7.||Geography Book||Click Here|
|8.||Civics Book||Click Here|
|9.||Economics Book||Click Here|
Class 9 Holiday Homework
Below we have mentioned the updated Holiday homework for CBSE Class 9 in season-wise like an autumn season, winter season and summer season. Students can download the complete Subject wise holiday homework in PDF Format for practice purpose.
|S.No.||Holiday Homework (Session wise Description)||Download Here|
|1.||Autumn Session||Click Here|
|2.||Winter Session||Click Here|
|3.||Summer Session||Click Here|
CBSE 9 Study Materials
We have tried to bring all the useful links CBSE NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Marking Scheme, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers and Study Materials. You can visit all these important links by clicking links/Icons given.
|Study Material||Link Here||Study Material||Link Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Sample Papers||Click Here|
|Books||Click Here||Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Exemplar Book||Click Here||Revision Notes||Click Here|
|NCERT Solutions||Click Here||Lab Manual||Click Here|
|Holiday Homework||Click Here||Study Material||Click Here|