Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 11 for all the subjects. Program of CBSE Class 11 Hindi Elective Syllabus as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum. They hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 11 Hindi Syllabus in PDF for the academic year 2022-23. This Hindi Elective syllabus is free.
The demand for Class 11 Hindi Elective at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘Hindi medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Hindi Elective as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Hindi. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic Hindi language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
CBSE Class 11 Hindi Syllabus Overview
Before we discussed the Class 11 NCERT Syllabus let us check the CBSE Class 11 Summary; Below we have mentioned the complete CBSE Class 11 Summary. The student is advised to check out to complete the summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 1 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Click Here|
Objectives of Class 11th Hindi Elective
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE 11 Study Materials
We have tried to bring all the useful links to CBSE NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Marking Scheme, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers and Study Materials. You can visit all these important links by clicking the links/Icons given.
|Study Materials||Links Here||Study Materials||Links Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Revision Notes||Click Here|
|Books||Click Here||Holiday Homework||Click Here|
|NCERT Exemplar Book||Click Here||RD Sharma Solutions||Click Here|
|NCERT Solution||Click Here||Worksheet||Click Here|
|Lab Manual||Click Here||Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Previous Year Papers||Click Here||Physics Pradeep Solution||Click Here|
CBSE Class 11 Hindi Elective Syllabus 2022-23
Understanding foundational class, students in class 11 are introduced to the basic knowledge of Hindi Elective Core. They are introduced to Hearing and speech, Office Hindi and creative writing, etc. Let us now discuss the CBSE Class 11 Hindi Elective Syllabus 2022-23 with topics to be covered.
CBSE Class 11 Hindi Elective Syllabus 2022-23
Understanding the basics of Hindi, Grammar, and the story and creating author knowledge is the major concern for Class 11 Hindi Subject. Basically, the Class 11 Hindi Syllabus are covered with two-course like Hindi-Elective and Hindi-Core. That’s why we are mentioned in this post-Hindi Elective Syllabus in PDF format for students preference. Let us now check the Hindi Elective Syllabus with topics to be covered with exam patterns.
CBSE Class 11 Hindi Elective New Syllabus
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 11 Hindi Elective New Syllabus. Students can check the Hindi Elective New Syllabus for Class 11 for the academic year 2022-23.
Class 11 Hindi Elective Syllabus
Check out the latest CBSE NCERT Class 11 Hindi Elective Syllabus. The syllabus is for the academic year 2022-23 sessions. First, of all check the CBSE Class 11 Hindi Syllabus in PDF format with exam pattern. Students are advised to check out the complete syllabus.
Class 11 Hindi Elective Exam Pattern
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 11 Hindi Elective Exam Pattern (परीक्षा भार विभाजन). Students can check the Class 11 Hindi Elective Exam Pattern for the academic year 2022-23.
|क्रमांक: S.No.||विषयवस्तु: Subject-object||कुल भार-Total-weight|
|2||कार्यालयी हिंदी और रचनात्मक लेखन (‘अभिव्यक्ति और माध्यम ‘ पुस्तक के आधार पर )||22|
अंतरा भाग -2 (30 मार्क्स)
अंतराल भाग -2 (10 मार्क्स)
|4||श्रवण तथा वचन -10|
परियोजना – 10
Class 11 Hindi Elective Syllabus in PDF 2022-23
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 11 Hindi Syllabus in pdf format with an exam pattern. Students can check the Hindi Elective Syllabus in pdf for the academic year 2022-23.
NOTE:- If any change then Syllabus will be updated soon.
Class 11 Hindi Useful Resources
We have tried to bring CBSE Class 11 Hindi NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solution, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Paper etc. You can visit all these important topics by clicking the links given.
|Hindi Core Syllabus||Click Here||Hindi Elective Syllabus||Click Here|
|Hindi NCERT Solution||Click Here||Hindi Worksheet||Click Here|
|Hindi Core NCERT Books||Click Here||Hindi Elective NCERT Books||Click Here|
|Hindi Elective Sample Paper||Click Here|