Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 12 for all the subject. Program of Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus, as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum, and they hold the supreme authority to change it further for students’ benefit. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF for the academic year 2023-24, and this syllabus is absolutely free of cost.
The demand for Class 12 Business Studies at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Business Studies as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Business Studies. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 12th Business Studies
3. CBSE Class 12 New Syllabus 2023-24
4. Class 12 Syllabus
5. Class 12 Business Studies Useful Resources
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus Overview
Before we discussed the Class 12 Syllabus, let us check the CBSE Class 12 Summary, below we have mentioned complete CBSE Class 12 Summary. Students are advised to check out the complete summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 12 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 12th Business Studies
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 12 Business Studies New Syllabus 2023-24
In-depth knowledge of the Business Studies syllabus to get a decent idea regarding the exam pattern and marking scheme. By going through the CBSE Class 12 Syllabus students will get to understand the unit names, chapter under each unit and sub-topics involved in it. Let us now check the Syllabus with topics to be covered with exam pattern.
CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus 2023-24
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 12 BST New Syllabus. Students can check the Business Studies New Syllabus for Class 12 for the academic year 2023-24.
Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus
Check out the latest CBSE NCERT Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus. The syllabus is for the academic year 2023-24 session. First, of all check the Syllabus and Exam Pattern. students are advised to check out the complete syllabus and exam pattern with the marking scheme.
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 12 Business Studies Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 12 Business Studies Exam Pattern for the academic year 2023-24.
|Units||Particular||No. of Period||Marks|
|Part A||Principles and Functions of Management|
|1||Nature and Significance of Management||12||16|
|2||Principles of Management||14||–|
|Part B||Business Finance and Marketing|
|Part C||Project Works (one)||30||20|
Below we have mentioned the Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus Brief Review like which topics/chapters to be covered in the syllabus. students are advised to check the brief review of Business Studies syllabus.
|Business Studies Syllabus|
|Chapter 1||Nature and Significance of Management|
Objectives of Management
Management as an Art, Science and Profession
Levels of Management
Functions of Management
Coordination – The Essence of Management
|Chapter 2||Principles of Management|
Nature and Significance of Principles of Management
Principles of Scientific Management
Techniques of Scientific Management
|Chapter 3||Business Environment|
Dimensions of Business Environment
Economic Environment in India
Features and Limitations of Planning
|Chapter 9||Financial Management|
|Chapter 10||Financial Markets|
|Chapter 12||Consumer protection|
Below we have mentioned the Class 12 Business Studies Practical Syllabus like which topics to be covered in the practical. students are advised to check the brief review of syllabus Practicals.
|1||Initiative, cooperativeness and participation||2|
|2||Creativity in presentation||2|
|3||Content, observation and research work||4|
|4||Analysis of situations||4|
Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus in PDF
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Business Studies Syllabus in pdf format with an exam pattern. Students can check the Class 12 BST Syllabus in pdf for the academic year 2023-24.
Class 12 Business Studies Useful Resources
We have tried to bring CBSE Class 12 Business Studies NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers etc. You can visit all these important topics by clicking the links given.