Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 12 for all the subject. Program of Class 12 Engineering Graphics Syllabus, as you know very well, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum. They hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 12 Engineering Graphics Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF for the academic year 2023-24, and this syllabus is absolutely free of cost.
The demand for Class 12 Engineering Graphics at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Engineering Graphics as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Engineering Graphics. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 12th Engineering Graphics
3. Class 12 New Syllabus 2023-24
4. Class 12 Syllabus
5. CBSE 12 Study Materials
CBSE Class 12 Engineering Graphics Syllabus Overview
Before we discussed the Class 12 Engineering Graphics Syllabus, let us check the CBSE Class 12 Summary, below we have mentioned complete CBSE Class 12 Summary. Students are advised to check out the complete summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 12 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 12th Engineering Graphics
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language.
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
Class 12 Engineering Graphics New Syllabus 2023-24
In-depth knowledge of the Class 12 Engineering Graphics syllabus to get a decent idea regarding the exam pattern and marking scheme. By going through the CBSE Class, 12 Syllabus, students will understand the unit names, chapter under each unit, and sub-topics. Let us now check the Syllabus with topics to be covered with exam pattern.
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 12 Engineering Graphics Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 12 Engineering Graphics Exam Pattern for the academic year 2023-24.
|I||Isometric Projections of Solids||25||50|
A. Drawing of Machine parts
B. Assembly Drawing and Dis-assembly drawings
2. Rod’s joints
3. Tie-rod and pipe joints
Below we have mentioned the Engineering Graphics Syllabus Brief Review like which topics/chapters to be covered in the syllabus. students are advised to check the brief review of the Engineering Graphics syllabus.
|Unit I: Isometric Projection of Solids||Unit II: Machine Drawing (as per SP46: 2003)|
|(i) Construction of an isometric scale|
(ii) Isometric projection (drawn to isometric scale)
(iii) Combination of two solids (except “frustum” of Pyramids and Cone)
|A. Drawing of machine parts|
(i) Drawing to full-size scale with instruments
(ii) Free-hand sketches
B. Assembly drawings and Dis-Assembly drawings (Internal choice will be given between an Assembly drawing and a Dis-Assembly drawing).
Bearings, Rod-Joints, Tie-rod and Pipe-joint, Couplings and Pulleys
Below we have mentioned the Class 12 Engineering Graphics Practical Syllabus like which topics to be covered in the practical. students are advised to check the brief review of the Engineering Graphics syllabus Practicals.
|(i)||1. Copy the given views||1|
|(i)||2. Drawing the missing view without hidden lines||2|
|(i)||3. Sketching the Isometric view without hidden edges||5|
|(i)||4. To make the machine block of the above in three dimensions. (not to scale but approximately proportionately) drawn with any medium i.e. thermal-col, soap- cake, plasticine, clay, wax, orchis (available with florists), etc.||7|
|(ii)||Computer-Aided Design (CAD) – Project||10|
|(iii)||1. Sessional work relating to machine blocks as prescribed.||3|
|(iii)||2. Viva-voce based on part-I and part-I||2|
CBSE Class 12 Engineering Graphics Syllabus (Delete Portion)
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Engineering Graphics Delete Syllabus. Students can check the Engineering Graphics Revised Syllabus for Class 12 for the academic year 2023-24.
Class 12 Study Material
We have tried to bring CBSE Class 12 NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers etc. You can visit all these important topics by clicking the links given.
|Study Materials||Links Here||Study Materials||Links Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Revision Notes||Click Here|
|Books||Click Here||Holiday Homework||Click Here|
|NCERT Exemplar Book||Click Here||Marking Scheme||Click Here|
|NCERT Solution||Click Here||Worksheet||Click Here|
|Lab Manual||Click Here||Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Previous Year Papers||Click Here||Physics Pradeep Solution||Click Here|
|RD Sharma Solutions||Click Here|