Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 12 for all the subject. Program of Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum, and they hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF for the academic year 2023-24 and this syllabus is absolutely free of cost.\
The demand for Class 12 Entrepreneurship at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Entrepreneurship as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Entrepreneurship. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 12th Entrepreneurship
3. CBSE Class 12 New Syllabus 2023-24
4. Class 12 Syllabus
5. Class 12 Entrepreneurship Useful Resources
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus Overview
Before we discussed the Class 12 Syllabus, let us check the CBSE Class 12 Summary, below we have mentioned complete CBSE Class 12 Summary. Students are advised to check out the complete summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 12 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 12th Entrepreneurship
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship New Syllabus 2023-24
In-depth knowledge of the Entrepreneurship syllabus to get a decent idea regarding the exam pattern and marking scheme. By going through the CBSE Class 12 Syllabus students will get to understand the unit names, chapter under each unit and sub-topics involved in it. Let us now check the Syllabus with topics to be covered with exam pattern.
Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus
Check out the latest CBSE NCERT Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus. The syllabus is for the academic year 2023-24 session. First, of all check the Entrepreneurship Exam Pattern. students are advised to check out the complete syllabus and exam pattern with the marking scheme.
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 12 Entrepreneurship Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 12 Entrepreneurship Exam Pattern for the academic year 2023-24.
|4||Enterprise Growth Strategies||20|
Below we have mentioned the Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus Brief Review like which topics/chapters to be covered in the syllabus. students are advised to check the brief review of Entrepreneurship syllabus.
|Unit 1-Entrepreneurial Opportunities||Unit 2-Plentrepreneurial Planning|
|Sensing Entrepreneurial Opportunities|
Creativity and Innovation
Selecting the Right Opportunity
|Forms of Business Entities – Sole proprietorship, Joint Stock Company – Meaning characteristics and suitability|
Operational plan and production plan
Human Resource Planning
Formalities for starting a business
|Unit 3-Enterprise Marketing||Unit 4-Enterprise Growth Strategies|
|Goals of Business; Goal Setting. SMART Goals|
Marketing and Sales strategy
Branding – Business name, logo, tagline
Negotiations – Importance and methods
Business Failure – Reasons
Merger and Acquisition
Value Chain and Value Addition
|Unit 5-Business Arithmetic||Unit 6-Resource Mobilization|
|Unit of Sale, Unit Cost for multiple products or Services|
Breakeven Analysis for multiple products or services
Importance and use of cash flow projections
Budgeting and managing the finances
Computation of working capital
Inventory control and EOQ
Return on Investment (ROI) and Return on Equity (ROE)
Venture Capital Funds
Stock Market – raising funds
Specialized Financial Institutions
Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus in PDF
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 12 Entrepreneurship Syllabus in pdf format with an exam pattern. Students can check the Entrepreneurship Syllabus in pdf for the academic year 2023-24.
Class 12 Entrepreneurship Useful Resources
We have tried to bring CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers etc. You can visit all these important topics by clicking the links given.
|Entrepreneurship Syllabus||Click Here|
|Entrepreneurship NCERT Solution||Click Here|
|Entrepreneurship Marking Scheme||Click Here|