The Central Board of Secondary Education has published the Class 12 Syllabus on its academic portal for 2022 – 2023. The CBSE Class 12 Hindi Elective Syllabus Program, CBSE Class 12 Hindi Elective Syllabus, as you know very well, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum. They hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 12 Hindi Syllabus in PDF for the academic year 2022-23. This Hindi Elective syllabus is free.
The demand for Class 12 Hindi Elective at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘Hindi medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Hindi Elective as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Hindi. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic Hindi language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 12th Hindi Elective
3. CBSE Class 12 Hindi Elective New Syllabus 2022-23
4. Class 12 Syllabus
6. Class 12 Hindi Useful Resources
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus Overview
Before discussing the Class 12 Syllabus, let us check the CBSE Class 12 Summary; below, we have mentioned the complete CBSE Class 12 Summary. Students are advised to check out the complete summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 12 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 12th Hindi Elective
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 12 Hindi Elective New Syllabus 2022-23
Understanding the basics of Hindi, Grammar, the story and great author knowledge is the major area of concern for the Class 12 Hindi Subject. Basically, the Class 12 Hindi Syllabus are covered with two-course like Hindi-Elective and Hindi-Core that’s why we are mentioned in this post-Hindi Elective Syllabus in PDF format students preference. Let us now check the Hindi Elective Syllabus with topics to be covered with exam pattern.
Class 12 Hindi Elective Exam Pattern
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 12 Hindi Elective Exam Pattern (परीक्षा भार विभाजन). Students can check the Class 12 Hindi Elective Exam Pattern for the academic year 2022-23.
|क्रमांक: S.No.||विषयवस्तु: Subject-object||कुल भार-Total-weight|
|2||कायायऱय हहिंदी और रचनात्मक ऱेखनकार्यालयी हिंदी और रचनात्मक लेखन (‘अभिव्यक्ति और माध्यम ‘ पुस्तक के आधार पर )||20|
अंतरा भाग -2 (32 मार्क्स)
अंतराल भाग -2 (12 मार्क्स)
|4||श्रवण तथा वचन -10|
परियोजना – 10
Note: Students can check the CBSE Class 12th Hindi Elective Syllabus in pdf for the 2022-23 academic year. Click Here
CBSE Class 12 Hindi Elective Syllabus 2022-23 (Deleted Portion)
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 12 Hindi Elective New Syllabus. Students can check the Hindi Elective New Syllabus for Class 12 for the academic year 2022-23.
Class 12 Hindi Useful Resources
We have tried to bring CBSE Class 12 Hindi NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers etc. You can visit all these important topics by clicking the links given.
|Hindi Core Syllabus||Click Here||Hindi Elective Syllabus||Click Here|
|Hindi NCERT Solutions||Click Here||Hindi Core NCERT Book||Click Here|
|Hindi Elective NCERT Book||Click Here||Hindi Worksheets||Click Here|
|Hindi Marking Scheme||Click Here||Hindi Elective Sample Papers||Click Here|
|Hindi Core Sample Papers||Click Here||Hindi Core Previous Year Papers||Click Here|