Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 12 for all the subject. Program of Class 12 Human Rights and Gender Studies Syllabus, as you know very well, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) curriculum. They hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 12 Human Rights and Gender Studies Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF for the academic year 2023-24, and this syllabus is absolutely free of cost.
The demand for Class 12 Human Rights and Gender Studies at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Human Rights and Gender Studies as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Human Rights and Gender Studies. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 12th Human Rights and Gender Studies
3. Class 12 Human Rights and Gender Studies Syllabus
4. Syllabus Brief Review
CBSE Class 12 Human Rights and Gender Studies Syllabus Overview
Before we discussed the Class 12 Human Rights and Gender Studies Syllabus, let us check the CBSE Class 12 Summary, below we have mentioned complete CBSE Class 12 Summary. Students are advised to check out the complete summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 12 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 12th Human Rights and Gender Studies
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
Class 12 Human Rights and Gender Studies Syllabus
Check out the latest CBSE NCERT Class 12 Human Rights and Gender Studies Syllabus. The syllabus is for the academic year 2023-24 session. First, check the CBSE Class 12 Human Rights and Gender Studies Syllabus in PDF format with exam pattern. Students are advised to check out the complete syllabus.
Class 12 Human Rights and Gender Studies Exam Pattern
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 12 Human Rights and Gender Studies Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 12 Human Rights and Gender Studies Exam Pattern for 2023-24.
|1||HR- Advanced Introduction To Human Rights||20||5|
|2||HR- Essential Rights for Human Development||70||20|
|3||HR- Redressal Mechanism||20||10|
|4||GS- Advanced Introduction To Gender Studies||20||5|
|6||GS- Studying Violations and Redressal Mechanism||20||15|
|7||Case Study/ Research-Based Project/ Portfolio Assessment + Viva Voice||30||20+10=30|
Below we have mentioned the Class 12 Human Rights Syllabus Brief Review, like which topics/chapters to be covered in the syllabus. Students are advised to check the brief review of the Human Rights syllabus.
Unit 1: Advanced Introduction to Human Rights
Chapter 1: International Human Rights Conventions and Agencies
Chapter 2: Human Rights and India: Myths versus Realities
Unit 2: Essential Rights for Human Development
Chapter 3: Equality of Opportunity
Significance of Equality.
Human Rights of Persons with disabilities and Children with Special Needs.
The Role of the Government, voluntary groups and NGOs in affirmative action.
Studying the laws arising out a violation of Rights related to the equality of opportunity.
Chapter 4: Human Rights and the use of Natural Resources
Land and Water- conservation and the future
Chapter 5: Human Rights and the Environment
The environment in Relation to Human Rights
The Right to Rehabilitation of those displaced
Role of women and the environment
Unit 3: Redressal Mechanism
Chapter 6: Legal and Statutory Remediation and Support
Remedies and Support
Section – 2: Gender Studies
Unit 1: Advance Introduction to Gender Studies
Chapter 1: The Relevance and Need for Gender Studies- Gender Studies through the historical lens. Perspectives and Positions of Gender Studies.
Unit 2: Gender Mainstreaming
Chapter 2: Role of Education, Media and Civil Society.
Chapter 3: Gender and Development- Social and Economical.
Chapter 4: (Women’s) Movements and Empowerment.
Unit 3: Studying Violations and Redressal Mechanisms
Chapter 5: Investigating Abuse, Harassment and Crime in Domestic and Public Spaces.
Chapter 6: Legal and Statutory Redressal and Support
Delving deeper into the workings of redressal mechanisms
Discussing Statutory Bodies.
Class 12 Human Rights and Gender Studies Syllabus in PDF
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Human Rights and Gender Studies Syllabus in pdf format with an exam pattern. Students can check the Human Rights and Gender Studies Syllabus in pdf for 2023-24.
NOTE:- If any change then Syllabus will be updated soon.
Class 12 Useful Resources
We have tried to bring CBSE Class 12 NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers etc. You can visit all these important topics by clicking the links given.
|Study Materials||Links Here||Study Materials||Links Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Revision Notes||Click Here|
|Books||Click Here||Holiday Homework||Click Here|
|NCERT Exemplar Book||Click Here||Marking Scheme||Click Here|
|NCERT Solution||Click Here||Worksheet||Click Here|
|Lab Manual||Click Here||Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Previous Year Papers||Click Here||Physics Pradeep Solution||Click Here|
|RD Sharma Solutions||Click Here|