Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 12 for all the subject. Program of Informatics Practices Syllabus for Class 12, as you know very well, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum. They hold the supreme authority to change it further for students’ benefit. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Syllabus and Exam Pattern in PDF for the academic year 2023-24, and this syllabus is absolutely free of cost.
The demand for Class 12 Informatics Practices at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Informatics Practices as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Informatics Practices. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 12th Informatics Practices
3. CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices New Syllabus 2023-24
3. Class 12 Syllabus
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus Overview
Before we discussed the Class 12 Syllabus, let us check the CBSE Class 12 Summary, below we have mentioned complete CBSE Class 12 Summary. Students are advised to check out the complete summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 12 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 12th Informatics Practices
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices New Syllabus 2023-24
In-depth knowledge of the Informatics Practices syllabus to get a decent idea regarding the exam pattern and marking scheme. By going through the CBSE Class, 12 Syllabus students will understand the unit names, chapter under each unit and sub-topics involved. Let us now check the Syllabus with topics to be covered with exam pattern.
Class 12 Informatics Practice Paper Pattern 2023-24
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 12 Informatics Practices Exam Pattern. Students can check the Class 12 Informatics Practices Exam Pattern for the academic year 2023-24.
|Unit No||Unit Name||Marks||Periods Theory||Periods Practical||Total Period|
|1||Data Handling using Pandas and Data Visualization||30||50||40||90|
|2||Database Query using SQL||25||30||22||52|
|3||Introduction to Computer Networks||7||12||2||14|
Below we have mentioned the Class 12 Informatics Practices Syllabus Brief Review, like which topics/chapters to be covered in the syllabus. Students are advised to check the brief review of the Informatics Practices syllabus.
|Unit 1: Data Handling (DH-2)||Unit 2: Basic Software Engineering (BSE)|
Plotting with Pyplot
|Introduction to software engineering|
|Unit 3: Data Management (DM-2)||Unit 4: Society, Law and Ethics (SLE-2)|
|Write a minimal Django based web application that parses a GET and POST request, and writes the fields to a file – flat-file and CSV file.|
Interface Python with an SQL database
|Intellectual property rights, plagiarism, digital rights management, and licensing (Creative Commons, GPL and Apache), open-source, open data, privacy.|
Privacy laws, fraud; cybercrime- phishing, illegal downloads, child pornography, scams; cyber forensics, IT Act, 2000.
Technology and society
Gender and disability issues while teaching and using computers.
Role of new media in society
Issues with the internet
Below we have mentioned the Class 12 Informatics Practices Practical Syllabus, like which topics to be covered in the practical. Students are advised to check the brief review of the Informatics Practices Practicals Marks.
|1.||Problem-solving using Python programming language||8|
|2.||Problem-solving using NumPy||5|
|3.||Creating a database using MySQL and performing Queries||5|
|4.||Practical file (minimum of 20 python programs, 5 Numpy programs|
and 20 SQL queries)
|6.||Project using the concepts learnt in the course||5|
Class 12 Informatics Practices Syllabus 2023-24 (Delete Portion)
Here in this Section, we have mentioned the Class 12 Informatics Practices Deleted Syllabus. Students can check the Informatics Practices Syllabus for Class 12 for the academic year 2023-24.