Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 7 for all the subjects. Program of CBSE Class 7 Maths Syllabus as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum, and they hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you will get the latest CBSE Class 7 Mathematics Syllabus for the academic year 2022-23.
The demand for Class 7 Maths at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Maths as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Maths. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 7th Maths
3. CBSE Class 7 Maths Study Material
4. CBSE Class 7 Maths Syllabus
5. CBSE Class 7 Study Material
CBSE Class 7 Maths Syllabus 2022-23 Overview
Before discussing the CBSE Class 7 Maths Syllabus, let’s check the short summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 7 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|Youtube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 7th Maths
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 7 Maths Study Material 2022-23
Check out the latest Class 7 Maths Study Material. The Maths study materials are for the academic year 2022-23 session. students/parents/teachers are advised to check the complete Maths Study Material for Class 7 like the latest Syllabus, NCERT Solutions, Previous Year Question Papers, Sample Papers, Important Books, Worksheets, Holiday Homework etc.
|Study Materials||Link Here||Study Materials||Link Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Ncert Solution||Click Here|
|Book||Click Here||Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Worksheet||Click Here||Previous Year Papers||Click Here|
|Exemplar Book||Click Here||RS Aggarwal Solutions||Click Here|
|RD Sharma||Click Here|
CBSE Class 7 Maths Syllabus 2022-23
Understanding the Maths, Mathematical questions and other mathematical operation which is a concern for Class 7 Mathematics Syllabus. Let us now discuss the CBSE Class 7 Maths Syllabus with topics to be covered in Mathematics Syllabus.
|Unit.No.||Topic to be Covered|
|Chapter 2||Fractions and Decimals|
|Chapter 3||Data Handling|
|Chapter 4||Simple Equations|
|Chapter 5||Lines and Angles|
|Chapter 6||The Triangle and its Properties|
|Chapter 7||Congruence of Triangles|
|Chapter 8||Comparing Quantities|
|Chapter 9||Rational Numbers|
|Chapter 10||Practical Geometry|
|Chapter 11||Perimeter and Area|
|Chapter 12||Algebraic Expressions|
|Chapter 13||Exponents and Powers|
|Chapter 15||Visualising Solid Shapes|
CBSE Class 7 Study Material
We have tried to bring all the useful links to CBSE NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers and Study Materials. You can visit all these important links by clicking the links/Icons given.
|Study Material||Link Here||Study Material||Link Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Holiday Homework||Click Here|
|Books||Click Here||Worksheet||Click Here|
|Exemplar Book||Click Here||Sample Papers||Click Here|
|Ncert Solutions||Click Here||Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Study Material||Click Here||RS Aggarwal Solution||Click Here|
|RD Sharma Solutions||Click Here|