Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 7 for all the subjects. Program of CBSE Class 7 Science Syllabus as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum, and they hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest CBS1 page 3rd rank Class 7 Science Syllabus for the academic year 2023-24.
The demand for Class 7 Science at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Science as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Science. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 7th Science
3. CBSE Class 7 Science Study Material
4. CBSE Class 7 Science Syllabus
5. CBSE Class 7 Study Material
CBSE Class 7 Science Syllabus 2023-24
Before discussing the CBSE Class 7 Science Syllabus, let’s check the short summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 7 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|Youtube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 7th Science
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, and single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately.
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English.
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language.
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 7 Science Study Material 2023-24
Check out the latest Class 7 Science Study Material. The Science study materials are for the academic year 2023-24 sessions. Students/parents/teachers are advised to check the complete Science Study Material for Class 7 like the latest Syllabus, NCERT Solutions, Previous Year Question Papers, Sample Papers, Important Books, Worksheets, Holiday Homework etc.
|Study Materials||Link Here||Study Materials||Link Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Ncert Solution||Click Here|
|Book||Click Here||Sample Paper||Click Here|
|Worksheet||Click Here||Previous Year Papers||Click Here|
|Exemplar Book||Click Here|
CBSE Class 7 Science Syllabus 2023-24
Understanding foundational class, students in class 7 are introduced to the basic knowledge of Science. They are introduced to topics such as Body Movement, Motion and Measurement of Distance, Electricity and circuit, etc. Let us now discuss the CBSE Class 7 Science Syllabus with topics to be covered.
|S.No.||Topic to be Covered|
|1||Nutrition in Plants|
|2||Nutrition in Animals|
|3||Fibre to Fabric|
|5||Acids, Bases and Salts|
|6||Physical and Chemical Changes|
|7||Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals of Climate|
|8||Winds, Storms and Cyclones|
|10||Respiration in Organisms|
|11||Transportation in Animals and Plants|
|12||Reproduction in Plants|
|13||Motion and Time|
|14||Electric Current and its Effects|
|16||Water: A Precious Resource|
|17||Forests: Our Lifeline|
CBSE Class 7 Study Material
We have tried to bring all the useful links to CBSE NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers and Study Materials. You can visit all these important links by clicking the links/Icons given.
|Study Material||Link Here||Study Material||Link Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Holiday Homework||Click Here|
|Books||Click Here||Worksheet||Click Here|
|Exemplar Book||Click Here||Sample Papers||Click Here|
|Ncert Solutions||Click Here||Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Study Material||Click Here||RS Aggarwal Solution||Click Here|
|RD Sharma Solutions||Click Here|