Hi Student, The CBSE prepares the syllabus for the academic year of class 8 for all the subjects. Program of CBSE Class 8 Computer Syllabus as you know very well that the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has its curriculum, and they hold the supreme authority to change it further for the benefit of students. In this article, you can get the latest CBSE Class 8 Computer Syllabus for the academic year 2022-23.
The demand for Class 8 Computer at the initial stage of schooling is evident in the mushrooming of private ‘English medium’ schools and in the early introduction of Computer as a subject across the states/ UTs of the country. Though the problems of feasibility and preparedness are still to be solved satisfactorily, there is a general expectation that the educational system must respond to people’s aspirations and need for Computer. Within the eight years of education guaranteed to every child, it should be possible in 5 years to ensure basic English language proficiency, including basic literacy skills of reading and writing.
2. Objectives of Class 8th Computer
3. CBSE Class 8 Computer Study Material
4. CBSE Class 8 Computer Syllabus
5. CBSE Class 8 Study Material
CBSE Class 8 Computer Syllabus 2022-23 Overview
Before discussing the CBSE Class 8 Computer Syllabus, let’s check the short summary.
|Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Study Materials||Click Here|
|Class 8 Free E-Book||Click Here|
|Youtube Channel||Subscribe now|
Objectives of Class 8th Computer
The general objectives at Level-1 are:
- To build familiarity with the language primarily through spoken input in meaningful situations (teacher talk, listening to recorded material, etc.)
- To provide and monitor exposure to and comprehension of spoken, and spoken-and-written inputs (through mother tongue, signs, visuals, pictures, sketches, gestures, single-word questions/answers).
- To help learners build a working proficiency in the language, especially with regard to listening with understanding and basic oral production (words/phrases, fragments of utterances, formulaic expressions as communicative devices).
- To recite and sing poems, songs and rhymes and enact small plays/skits
- To use drawing and painting as precursors to writing and relate these activities to oral communication.
- To become visually familiar with the text [word(s)], what it means, and to notice its components- letter (s) and the sound-values they stand for.
- To associate meaning with written/printed language.
- At the end of this stage, learners should be able to Talk about themselves, members of the family and the people in their surroundings.
- Follow simple instructions, requests and questions, and use formulaic expressions appropriately
- Enjoy doing tasks (including singing a rhyme or identifying a person, object or thing) in English
- Recognise whole words or chunks of language
- Recognise small and capital forms of the English alphabet both in context and in isolation
- Read simple words/short sentences with the help of pictures and understand them
- Write simple words/phrases/short sentences.
CBSE Class 8 Computer Study Material 2022-23
Check out the latest Class 8 Computer Study Material. The Computer study materials are for the academic year 2022-23 session. students/parents/teachers are advised to check the complete Computer Study Material for Class 8 like the latest Syllabus, NCERT Solutions, Previous Year Question Papers, Sample Papers, Important Books, Worksheets, Holiday Homework etc.
CBSE Class 8 Computer Syllabus 2022-23
Understanding the basic contents of computer information of Class 8 Computer Syllabus. Let us now discuss the subject wise Class 8 Computer syllabus with topics to be covered.
Computer Syllabus (Quarter- April to June)
|Algorithm||Use of algorithm in programming Developing an algorithm to solve a particular problem|
|Flow Chart||About Flow chart|
Various types of boxes used in flow
chart and their use(terminal box, input/output box, processing box, decision box)
Question-based on Sequence, selection and iteration
Computer Syllabus (Quarter- July to September)
|Photoshop Review||Topics studied in class VII (Rectangular marquee Toole, Lasso, Quick Selection, Crop, measuring, retouching, Painting)|
|More on Photoshop Tools||Drawing and type tools|
Freeform Pen, Add Anchor point, Delete Anchor point, Convert Point
2. Horizontal Type
Vertical Type, Rectangle, Rounded
Ellipse, Polygon, Line, Custom Shape
|Working with Masks||Working with Masks|
Working with masks and channels, Creating a quick mask, Editing a quick mask, Saving a selection as a mask, Viewing channels, Adjusting individual channels, Loading a mask as a selection, Applying effects using a gradient mask, Resizing the canvass, Moving layers between documents, Colourizing with adjustment layers, Grouping and clipping layers, Applying a mask from a saved Selection, Using type as a mask
Computer Syllabus (Quarter- October to December)
Type in Photoshop
|1. Photoshop Vector tools|
Basic Vector Paths, Drawing shapes, Combining vector paths, Converting shapes to selections, Manipulating vector paths
2. Type in Photoshop
Typographic design, Creating a clipping mask from type, Creating a design element from type, Using interactive formatting controls, Wrapping font type, Designing a paragraph of type
3. Preparing file for print
Preparing file for web output, File compression
What is flash and it uses, Creating animation, About symbols and instances, Types of symbols(graphic, button, movie clip etc.), Converting an object to a symbol, Introducing timeline and its use in animation, Frames and keyframe, About layers (inserting a new layer, renaming & deleting layer), Types of animation (frame and tweened)
Computer Syllabus (Quarter- January to March)
|Flash continued||Motion tweening (using and without using motion guide)|
Shape tweening (simple shape and using text strings)
|E-Commerce E-Greeting||EDI(Electronic Data Interchange)|
What are E-Commerce and E-Greetings?
Influence on user
What factor one should keep in mind while doing e-commerce, Websites Example
|Downloading/Uploading||Downloading/Uploading Speed, Difference, Example, Concept of Bandwidth and protocol|
|Audio and Video Conferencing||What is it, Use of It, Factors affecting Video Quality, Usefulness of Video Conferencing|
NOTE:- If any change then Syllabus will be updated soon.
CBSE Class 8 Study Material
We have tried to bring all the useful links to CBSE NCERT Study Materials like Syllabus, Worksheet, Sample Paper, NCERT Solutions, Important Books, Holiday Homework, Previous Year Question Papers and Study Materials. You can visit all these important links by clicking the links/Icons given.
|Study Material||Link Here||Study Material||Link Here|
|Syllabus||Click Here||Holiday Homework||Click Here|
|Books||Click Here||Worksheet||Click Here|
|Example Book||Click Here||Sample Papers||Click Here|
|Ncert Solution||Click Here||Previous Year papers||Click Here|
|Study Material||Click Here||RS Aggarwal Solutions||Click Here|
|RD Solutions Solutions||Click Here|