Today we are going to share Rain Water Harvesting Project PDF for Class 12th, Student will get important resources here. We suggest you please ensure whether these resources are beneficial or not because I am going to share from beginner to higher-level material. Not only 12th Class students may benefit from these resources, but Students who are pursuing higher education also benefited.
We all know living things including, plants, animals and human beings need water to live and to carry out different cellular activities.
Have you ever imagined a day without water?
No, we have not and it is hard to imagine. We all use water for different kinds of day to day activities, such as cleaning, washing, bathing, cooking, drinking and other domestic and industrial uses.
What is Rainwater harvesting?
Rainwater harvesting is the simple process or technology used to conserve Rainwater by collecting, storing, conveying and purifying Rainwater that runs off from rooftops, parks, roads, open grounds, etc. for later use.
A student who wants to get more resources about rainwater harvesting project class 12 may download the resources from the below link:
|A PROJECT REPORT ON RAINWATER HARVESTING||Click Here|
|Draft Project Proposal on Rainwater Harvesting at|
EVS Rainwater Harvesting Project
Advantages of Rainwater Harvesting
The benefits of the rainwater harvesting system are listed below.
- Less cost.
- Helps in reducing the water bill.
- Decreases the demand for water.
- Reduces the need for imported water.
- Promotes both water and energy conservation.
- Improves the quality and quantity of groundwater.
- Does not require a filtration system for landscape irrigation.
- This technology is relatively simple and easy to install and operate.
- It reduces soil erosion, stormwater runoff, flooding, and pollution of surface water with fertilizers, pesticides, metals and other sediments.
- It is an excellent source of water for landscape irrigation with no chemicals and dissolved salts and is free from all minerals.
Disadvantages of Rainwater Harvesting
In addition to the great advantages, the rainwater harvesting system has a few disadvantages like unpredictable rainfall, unavailability of the proper storage system, etc.
Listed below are a few more disadvantages of the rainwater harvesting process.
- Regular Maintenance is required.
- Requires some technical skills for installation.
- Limited and no rainfall can limit the supply of Rainwater.
- If not installed correctly, it may attract mosquitoes and other waterborne diseases.
- One of the significant drawbacks of the rainwater harvesting system is storage limits.