Blue Bells Public School Gurgaon is a co-educational school. This is among the Top 20 Private Schools in Gurgaon. The School is popularly known as BB Public School Gurgaon. The school came into existence in 2000 to provide an opportunity through quality education. BB Public School Gurgaon is affiliated with CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). Students take the AISSE (class X) and AISSCE (class XII) Exam in March every year.
1. School Summary
2. Awards & Achievements
5. Admission Procedure
6. Important Dates
7. Documents Required
8. Fee Structure
9. Ranking & Reputation
10. Contact Details
11. Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Blue Bells Public School Gurgaon
The students of this institution have proved their mettle in both academics and co-curricular activities. Excellence is the culmination of small, gradual steps in the right direction.
Before we are discussing BB Public School Gurgaon. let’s check out the school summary mentioned below.
|Name of Institute||Blue Bells Public School Gurgaon|
|Popular Name||BB Public School Gurgaon|
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Review Your School||Click Here|
|School Product||Click Here|
|CBSE Study Material||Click Here|
|Youtube Channel||Subscribe Now|
|Category||Private Schools in Gurgaon|
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Recognized by: Deptt. Of Education
- Affiliation No: 530482
- Aid Status: Private
Awards & Achievements
- We Blue Bellians surely know how to colour our imagination! Congratulations Pranjali Nangia for securing first prize in the water-colour painting competition at the art festival hosted by Amity International School.
- Our Blue Brigade stole the show with a series of wins at the HXLS CLUB FEST-2019 which was organized by The Heritage School, and which saw participation from many reputed Schools of NCR including Heritage Experiential Gurgaon, Lancers International, Shiv Nadar and Shikshantar, DAV49.
- Blue Bells Public School Wins Silver Medal in International Robotics Competition 10 Competing against 66 reputed schools of NCR and emerging victorious is not an easy challenge! However, students of Blue Bells Public School have proven yet again that challenges are what they thrive on with their most recent win.
- Debate Competition at Raman Munjal Vidhya Mandir a huge round of applause and felicitations to the team of Sakshi Kulhari, Khushi Ahuja, and Vigyat Singh of XI standard that brought in the Silver at the English Debate held at Raman Munjal Vidya Mandir and much more.
- Administrative Block
- Academic Block
- Resource Room
- The Atrium
- Medical Room
- The Seminar Hall
- Outdoor Sports Arena
- Conference Hall
- Indoor Sports Area
- Kindergarten Play Areas & much more
BB Public School Gurgaon offers a world-class education with the help of modern equipment and updated teaching methodology. The school allows admission from Nursery to class XII.
|Nursery to 5th Class||6th to 12th Class|
Blue Bells Public School Gurgaon, Study Materials
Blue Bells Public School Gurgaon Study Materials is for the academic year 2021-22 session. Students/parents/teachers are advised to check the complete Blue Bells Public School Gurgaon Study Material for Class Pre-Nursery to 12th like the latest Syllabus, Question Bank, Sample Papers, Worksheets and other required study material.
|Class||Syllabus||Worksheet||Sample Paper||Question Paper|
|Class 1||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 2||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 3||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 4||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 5||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 6||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 7||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 8||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 9||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 10||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 11||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 12||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
Blue Bells Public School Gurgaon is primarily meant to cater to the educational aspirations of the students and parents residing in Gurgaon. Below we have mentioned the admission procedure of BB Public School Gurgaon for the academic session 2021-22. Admission school is done in both online and offline modes. you can check the complete details about admission process-related. you can check the complete details about admission process-related.
|Admission to Nursery||For Admission is Registration open for class Nursery for the Session 2021-22 from August 10, 2020 clicking here. For children seeking admission for both the classes- an interactive session with both the parents is compulsory. It helps us to know more about the child, his habits, nature & medical status.|
|Age Criteria for Nursery||For Admission seeking children to class, Nursery should be 2 years 9 months as on 1st April of the year to which the admission is sought.|
|Admission in Pre-Primary to IX||For Admission is Registration open for Class Pre-Primary to IX for the Session 2021-22 form August 10, 2020 clicking here. For Admission seeking children, any classes based on interaction session with both the parents is compulsory.|
|Admission to Class XI||For Admission seeking student, you can download the Registration Form for Class XI & XII Click here. For Admission seeking children, class XI based on interaction session with both the parents is compulsory.|
Important Dates: Entry Level Classes 2021-22 Admission
Below we have mentioned some most important date for seeking admission in Pre-school (nursery) and 1st class you can check the complete dates for admission procedure.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|The online registration process for nursery will start from||3rd Week of February, 2021|
|Last date to fill the form||1st Week of March, 2021|
|The first list for the admission will be released on||3rd Week of March , 2021|
|The second list will be out by||Last Week of March , 2021|
|Admission process will take place by||Last Week of March, 2021|
|The classes will begin from||1st Week of April, 2021|
Note: Mention dates above subjected to be changed.
Admission should be supported with the following documents submitted at the time of admission:-
- One recent passport-size colour photograph of the candidate.
- One recent passport-size colour photograph of both the parents.
- A copy of the Birth Certificate of the candidate (Attested by a Gazetted Officer and Nursery –UKG only).
- Blood group & HB count Certificate from an authorized lab.
- Category – SC/ST/OBC/Others.
- A copy of Proof of residence (Attested by a Gazetted Officer).
- Transfer Certificate should be submitted in original (Previous School attended for classes UKG onwards).
- Migration Certificate must be furnished in case the Board is other than CBSE.
- Report Card of Previous Class (UKG onwards).
- Aadhar Card for parents & children.
NOTE:- Registration Form to be submitted within 3 working days from the date of issue (online/offline) with all the documents mentioned in the form.
NOTE:- Fee Will be Updated Soon.
Useful School Products
Note: To buy other useful school product Click Here
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. School/College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- School/College Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the School/college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India.
Here in this session, we provide the Olympiad Exam. You can see the Olympiad Exam.
|Olympiad||Link Here||Olympiad||Link Here|
|Class 1||Click Here||Class 7||Click Here|
|Class 2||Click Here||Class 8||Click Here|
|Class 3||Click Here||Class 9||Click Here|
|Class 4||Click Here||Class 10||Click Here|
|Class 5||Click Here||Class 11||Click Here|
|Class 6||Click Here||Class 12||Click Here|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Blue Bells Public School Gurgaon|
|Review this school||Click Here|
Blue Bells Public School Gurgaon
Address: Sector -10, Urban Estate Gurgaon -122001, Haryana
Phone No: +91 – 9811945543, 9811868241, 9811868242
Official website: http://www.bluebells.org/bbpublic/
|Trending Articles||Links Here|
|Exam Tips: How to do board exam preparation||Click Here|
|5 Ways to Verify School Mark sheet in India||Click Here|
|Career and Courses After Class 10||Click Here|
|Career and Courses after class 12th Science||Click Here|
|Career and Courses After Class 12th Arts||Click Here|
|Career and Courses after Class 12th Commerce||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The School is some of the co-curricular activities are:
1. Art and Craft
5. Picnics and excursion
Ans. Yes, this school provides buses to pick and drop students.
Ans. It is important to look for safe environments, especially for younger children. They have installed Security cameras on their premises.
Ans. This school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) .
Ans. The following documents are required at the time of admission:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Residence Proof
3. Photograph-Child & Parents/Guardian
4. Medical Reports
5. Migration Certificate
6. Aadhar Card- Students
Ans. The Minimum age limit for Nursery is 3 Years to 4 Years as on 31st March.
Ans. Yes, Blue Bells Public School Gurgaon is English Medium.
Ans. Yes, Admission started. Blue Bells Public School Gurgaon is now accepting an Application form. You can Apply Now for Academic Session 2021-22.
Ans. Sector -10, Urban Estate Gurgaon -122001, Haryana.
Private Schools (District wise)
|Private School in Noida||Click Here|
|Private School in Delhi||Click Here|
|Private School in Greater Noida||Click Here|
|Private School in Ghaziabad||Click Here|
|Private School in Sonipat||Click Here|
|Private School in Meerut||Click Here|
|Private School in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Private School in Faridabad||Click Here|
Best Parenting Tips:
> Listen to your children’s feelings and thoughts.
> Focus on what’s good about your children.
> Know what your children can do based on their age and abilities.
> Behave how you want your children to behave.
For further admission School related queries, Ask Here
Best of Luck…!!!
Disclaimer: Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
Do you have any CBSE-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers