Lotus Valley International School Noida is a co-educational school. This is among the Top 20 Private Schools in Noida. The School is also known as LVIS Noida. The School came into existence in 2004 to provide an opportunity through quality education. LVIS Noida is affiliated to CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). Students take the AISSE (class X) and AISSCE (class XII) Exam in the month of March every year. Due to Pandemic this year exam will be held on May of session 2020.
1. School Summary
2. Affiliations, Recognition and other Achievement
5. Admission Procedure
6. Document Required
7. Fee Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Lotus Valley International School Noida
The motto of the school ‘Arise Awake and Stop not till the Goal is Reached’, taken from the clarion call of Swami Vivekanand to the youth of the nation, sums up the philosophy of Lotus Valley International School. The objective of the school is to assist the students to unfold their latent talents and to help them to grow to the highest possible level in as many fields as is possible for each individual.
Before we are discussing Lotus Valley International School Noida let’s check out the school summary which mentioned below.
|Name of Institute||Lotus Valley International School Noida|
|Popular Name||LVIS Noida|
|Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Review Your School||Click Here|
|School Product||Click Here|
|CBSE Study Material||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Subscribe Now|
|Category||Private Schools in Noida|
Affiliations, Recognition and other Achievement
- Recognised by: Deptt. Of Education
- Affiliation No: 2130732
- Aid Status: Private
Awards & Achievements
- Mr Gurdeep Singh, Chairman of School has been ranked as one of the top 100 Highly Effective Edupreneurs of India, 2017, by AKS Worldwide Pvt Ltd.
- Recipient of the Innovation in STEM Education and Use of ICT in School Management Awards at the South Asia Education Summit, 2017.
- The school has Awarded the Indian Achievers Award for Education Excellence, 2017, by the Indian Achievers’ Forum.
- The school has Awarded the Most Trusted Education Brand, Reliability & Customer Satisfaction, Gold Choice Award, 2017, by the World Consulting and Research Corporation (WCRC).
- Adjudged the Best Innovative K-12 School by Franchise India (Indian Education Awards 2016) and India’s Best School, 2016-17 under the Jury’s Choice Award category by Education Today.
- Consistently ranked as a school of excellence by Education World, Times of India etc. in categories such as Best Day School, Best Co-Ed School, Competence of Teachers, Individual Attention and Personal Care of Students, Best Infrastructure, Best Safety, Best Hygiene, Academic Reputation / Excellence in Academics, Best Pre-School, etc.
- Ranked as one of the top 20 CBSE schools of Delhi – NCR in 2015 and 2016 by Brainfeed Magazine.
- Recipient of the British Council International School Award and Cambridge English Continuous Excellence Award
- Recipient of the title ‘Asia’s Best & Fastest Growing Educational Institute’ by the World Consulting and Research Corporation (WCRC) in 2015.
- Computer Lab
- Science Lab
- Math Lab
- Auditorium and much more.
Lotus Valley International School Noida offers a world-class education with the help of modern equipment and updated teaching methodology. The school allows admission from Pre-Nur to XII.
|Pre-Nursery to 5th Class||6th to 12th Class|
Lotus Valley International School Noida Study Materials
Lotus Valley International School Noida is for the academic year 2021-22 session. Students/parents/teachers are advised to check the complete Lotus Valley International School Noida Study Material for Class Pre-Nursery to 12th like the latest Syllabus, Question Bank, Sample Papers, Worksheets and other required study material.
|Class||Syllabus||Worksheet||Sample Paper||Question Paper|
|Class 1||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 2||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 3||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 4||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 5||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 6||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 7||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 8||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 9||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 10||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 11||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 12||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
Lotus Valley International School Noida is primarily meant to cater to the educational aspirations of the students and parents residing in Noida. Below we have mentioned admission procedure of Lotus Valley International School Noida for academic session 2021-22. Admission in Lotus Valley International School is done both online and offline mode. you can check the complete details about admission process-related.
|Admission in Pre-Nursery, Nursery and KG Class||Admission in Pre-Nursery, Nursery and KG class by online then you can follow this for filling the online application form Clicking Here.|
The online Registration Application fee is Rs.1000/-
|Eligibility||Pre-Nursery: 2 years (01-01-2017 to 30-09-2017)|
Nursery:- 3 years + (1-04-2016 to 31-03-2017)
K.G Class:- 4 years + (1-04-2015 to 31-03-2017)
|Admission for I & II Class||Admission in class I is done on the basis of academic performance of the child.|
The parent will be informed about the admission process via email.
|Admission in III to IX Class||Admission in III to IX class is completely based on the entrance test which is conducted by school authorities.|
On completion of the registration process, parents will be informed about the date of entrance test. This will be followed by an informal interaction of the student and parent with the Principal.
|Admission in XI Class||Admission in XI Class is also completely based on the entrance exam which is conducted by the school authorities.|
On completion of the registration process, parents are to provide the report cards for class VIII, IX and X (Including pre-boards) along with the merit certificates.
Document Required at the time of admission is mention below:
- For Pre-Nursery, Nursery and K.G: Within 10 working days of successful registration, you will be called for Documents Verification and Interaction with Principal.
- Kindly bring the following documents:
- The photograph of the child, father and mother must be uploaded.
- The original and photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal corporation or Civic authority, immunization record, Aadhar card ( not mandatory) must be submitted to the school when asked by school Authority.
Note:- It is mandatory for both the parents along with the child to come to the school on the assigned date and time given by School Authorities.
Here in this section, we are providing Lotus Valley International School Noida School Fee Structure.
|FEE STRUCTURE, 2021-22|
|For Classes PN – XII (New Admissions)|
|ONE-TIME CHARGES||AMOUNT (Rs)|
|Admission Fee (Non-Refundable)||60,000|
|Caution Money (Refundable )||15,000|
|COMPOSITE ANNUAL FEE (Payable either in 4 equal instalments quarterly, or in 12 equal instalments on a monthly basis)||QUARTERLY (Rs)||ANNUAL (Rs)|
|PN to VIII||44,400||177,600|
|IX & X||45,600||182,400|
|XI & XII (Humanities & Commerce )||50,400||201,600|
|XI & XII ( Science )||51,600||206,400|
|TRANSPORT FEE (OPTIONAL) subject to upward revision||QUARTERLY (Rs)||ANNUAL (Rs)|
|Delhi, Vaishali, Indrapuram, Vasundhra||13,500||54,000|
|TOTAL AMOUNT TO BE PAID WITHIN TWO DAYS OF OFFER OF ADMISSION (includes Admission Fee, Caution Money, and Tuition Fee of the 1st Quarter)||WITH TRANSPORT (Rs)||WITHOUT TRANSPORT (Rs)|
|PN – VIII||Noida||131,700||119,400|
|IX & X||Noida||132,900||120,600|
|XI & XII ( Commerce )||Noida||137,700||125,400|
|XI & XII ( Science )||Noida||138,900||126,600|
Note:- Fee may be paid monthly, quarterly, or annually.
Useful School Products
|COVID-19 Kit||Click Here|
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. School/College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- School/College Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the School/college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
Here in this session, we provide the Olympiad Exam. You can see the Olympiad Exam.
|Olympiad||Link Here||Olympiad||Link Here|
|Class 1||Click Here||Class 7||Click Here|
|Class 2||Click Here||Class 8||Click Here|
|Class 3||Click Here||Class 9||Click Here|
|Class 4||Click Here||Class 10||Click Here|
|Class 5||Click Here||Class 11||Click Here|
|Class 6||Click Here||Class 12||Click Here|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Lotus Valley International School Noida|
|Review this college||Click Here|
Lotus Valley International School Noida
Address: Expressway, Sector 126, Noida Uttar Pradesh 201313
Phone: 9910962228, 9910952225/6/7
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Glimpses of Lotus Valley International School
Private Schools (District wise)
|Private School in Noida||Click Here|
|Private School in Delhi||Click Here|
|Private School in Greater Noida||Click Here|
|Private School in Ghaziabad||Click Here|
|Private School in Sonipat||Click Here|
|Private School in Meerut||Click Here|
|Private School in Gurgaon||Click Here|
|Private School in Faridabad||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. Ruchi Seth is the principal of Lotus Valley International School Noida.
Art & Craft
Events & Competitions
Ans. Yes, school provide transportation facilities.
Ans. It is important to look for safe environments, especially for younger children. They have installed Security cameras in their premises.
Ans. -Photograph of the child, father and mother
-Photocopy of Birth Certificate
– Transfer Certificate for upper class
Ans. Registration form available online for session 2021 to 2022.
Ans. Online Registration fee is Rs 1000/-
The link for online registration is www.lviscampuscare.in
The photograph of the child, father and mother must be uploaded.
The original and photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal corporation or Civic authority, immunization record, Aadhar card ( not mandatory) must be submitted to the school when asked by school Authority.
All documents should be self attested/gazzeted officer.
Ans. Anita Malhotra is the founder of Lotus Valley International School.
Ans. Yes, Lotus Valley international School is Co-Educational.
|Trending Articles||Links Here|
|Exam Tips: How to do board exam preparation||Click Here|
|5 Ways to Verify School Mark sheet in India||Click Here|
|Career and Courses After Class 10||Click Here|
|Career and Courses after class 12th Science||Click Here|
|Career and Courses After Class 12th Arts||Click Here|
|Career and Courses after Class 12th Commerce||Click Here|
Best Parenting Tips:
> Listen to your children’s feelings and thoughts.
> Focus on what’s good about your children.
> Know what your children can do based on their age and abilities.
> Behave how you want your children to behave.
For further admission School related queries, Ask Here
Best of Luck…!!!
Disclaimer: Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
Do you have any CBSE-related Query? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers