The St. Mary’s Academy community gave shape to and began to realise this idea in 2012; the school is among the Top 15 Private Schools in Meerut. In 2014, the first session of classes at St. Mary’s Academy began in the auditorium. St Patrick’s Academy Meerut only started classes on its new campus in 2015. St Patrick Academy Meerut is affiliated with ICSE (The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education).
If you want to take your child to St Patrick Academy Meerut, you must know the school’s complete information. Throughout this article, you will get detailed information about the St Patrick Academy Meerut, such as admission procedure, academics, school fees, eligibility criteria, fees, facilities, ranking etc.
St Patrick Academy Meerut
St. Patrick’s School Meerut’s vision is to provide a happy, caring, and stimulating environment in which children recognise, realise, and achieve their full potential as members of society. The School strives to be a sound, sensible, and sensitive school community, imbibing and sharing common values and morals to contribute to society positively. A true Patrician should be a genuine human being, exposed to the needs and feelings of others and the less privileged, and appreciative of the value of dignity of labour, in addition to being knowledgeable, dignified, independent, caring, trustworthy, and optimistic about life.
1. School Summary
4. Study Materials
5. Admission Process
6. Document Required
7. Fee Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
11. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before discussing St Patrick Academy, Meerut, let’s check out the school summary below.
|Name of School||St Patrick’s Academy Meerut|
|Location||Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Residential Status||Day School|
|Affiliated with||Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE).|
|School Products||Click Here|
|CBSE Study Materials||Click Here|
|YouTube Channel||Subscribe now|
|Category||Private Schools in Meerut|
Affiliations, Recognition, and other Achievement
- Recognised by: Deptt. Of Education
- Affiliation No: UP387
- Aid Status: Private
|Library||Computer, Math, ICT & Science Lab|
|Swimming Pool||Gymnasium & Sports|
|Medical Facilities||Informational Technology|
|Smart Class||Canteen, Book Shop|
|Music, Theatre & Dance studio||Art & Craft Centre|
Activities and Events
|Debate And Discussion||Fancy Dress|
|Annual Day/Fest||Story-Telling Sessions|
|Sports Day||School Exhibition|
|Music Competition||Science Exhibition|
|Extra-Curricular Activities||Festival Celebrations|
St Patrick School Meerut offers a world-class education with the help of modern equipment and updated teaching methodology. The school allows admission from KG to XII.
|KG to 5th||6th to 12th|
St Patrick Academy Meerut Study Materials is for the academic year 2023-24 session. Students /Parents/Teachers are advised to check the complete St Patrick Academy Meerut Study Material for Class LKG to 12th, like the latest Syllabus, Question Bank, Sample Papers, Worksheets other required study materials.
|Class||Syllabus||Worksheet||Sample Paper||Question Paper|
|Class 1||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 2||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 3||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 4||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 5||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 6||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 7||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 8||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 9||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 10||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 11||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Class 12||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
St Patrick Academy Meerut is primarily meant to cater to the student’s educational aspirations and parents residing in Meerut. Below we have mentioned St Patrick Academy Meerut’s admission procedure 2023-24 for the academic session 2023-24. You can check the complete details about the admission process-related.
|Admission in LKG||Application forms for admission to LKG 2023-2024 batches will be available on the website at www.stpatricksacademy.in. Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right. Any attempt to use influence, unfair means or recommendation for admission will lead to automatic disqualification.|
|Admission to UKG to IX||Application forms for admission to UKG – Class IX will be available in January every year. Any attempt to use influence, unfair means or recommendation for admission will lead to automatic disqualification.|
|Eligibility||No child less than 3.5 years of age or more than 4 years old will be admitted to LKG by the beginning of the academic year. The date of birth supplied at the time of admission cannot be changed later.|
|Admission in XI||Application forms for admission to Class XI batches will be available on the school website. The entrance Exam and Subject Viva will be conducted for entrance, and qualified students will be called for an interview with the principal. Provisional admission will be made until the result is published.|
NOTE: All admissions will be strictly on the merit of the candidate. Any effort to get admission by offering donations to the school or recommendation will debar a student from getting admission.
- St Patrick Academy online admission form payment receipt of ₹1500/- against the Registration form (for LKG)
- One recent Passport Size photograph (colour) of the child.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate with the Child’s name on it. Without a Name, the Birth Certificate will not be accepted & Registration will become null & void.
- Copy of the Child’s Aadhaar Card (if available).
- Original Fitness Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner (at least MBBS).
- Copy of the Vaccination Card of the child.
- Copy of the Report Card of the other child if studying in St. Patrick’s Academy, Meerut, to get sibling points.
- Copy of Caste Certificate, if belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
- A copy of the Baptismal Certificate should also be attached for Christian candidates.
- Provisional TC or Bonafide Certificate from the present School / any proof of present School & class.
- Proof of Residence Address: Aadhaar Card of parents / Electricity bill / BSNL telephone bill / Water Bill / Passport/ Voter I-card/ Domicile certificate of child or their parents (ANYONE).
- AADHAAR CARD COPY OF THE FATHER and MOTHER (MANDATORY)
In this section, you will get the St Patrick School Meerut fee structure. Let’s check out the complete details of the school fee.
|1st & 2nd||36410/-|
|3rd & 4th||37390/-|
|6th & 7th||36710/-|
|COMM /CS 12th||45715/-|
|BIO 11th||52890/- (Inclusive Of Admission Fee & Tuition Fee)|
|COMM & MATHS 11th||45990/- (Inclusive Of Admission Fee & Tuition Fee)|
|COMM & COMPUTER 11th||50830/- (Inclusive Of Admission Fee & Tuition Fee)|
|COMPUTER FEE 11th||55670/- (Inclusive Of Admission Fee & Tuition Fee)|
NOTE: New Fees will be updated soon.
Rules and Regulations
- Punctuality and regularity in attendance, proper dress, an earnest effort in class and homework assignments and proper behaviour in and outside school are always insisted on. Hence, hands in pockets, slouching gait, untidiness, unclean uniforms etc., are unacceptable.
- English is the medium of instruction. Hence, students are expected to speak English at all times.
- Students are not permitted to engage any of the school teachers for private tuition without the written permission of the Principal.
- A student absent from class due to illness or unforeseen circumstances must bring a letter from his/her parents/guardian explaining the reason for the absence, which must be recorded in the school diary. Prior permission must be obtained for leave for any other reason. The Principal can refuse leave of absence to any student without assigning any reason.
- Students absent from any examination will be considered as having failed unless it is established that their absence was due to illness.
- The school is not responsible for goods lost. Therefore, it is not advisable to bring valuable articles such as expensive watches, pens, gold ornaments, and excess amounts of money to school.
Ranking & Reputation
Here are the St. Patrick’s Academy Ranking and reputation. Let’s have a look.
|Name Of Institute||St Patrick Academy Meerut|
St Patrick Academy Meerut
Address: NH-58, Delhi-Meerut Bypass, Opp.
Dewan Institute of Management, Meerut (U.P.) 250 103
Email ID: email@example.com
Official website: http://stpatricksacademymeerut.in/
St. Patrick’s Academy School Meerut Photos (Gallery)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can you tell me if St Patrick Academy Meerut offers a Hostel Facility?
Is St Patrick Academy Meerut English Medium?
Yes. St Patrick Academy Meerut is an English Medium.
Is St Patrick Academy Meerut Provides Medical Care?
Yes, The St Patrick Academy Meerut offers Medical Care.
What co-curricular activities are offered to the students?
The School’s co-curricular activities are:
1. Art and Craft
Does St Patrick Academy Meerut provide transportation facilities?
Yes, St Patrick Academy, Meerut, provides buses to pick up and drop off students.
What are safety and security measures taken by the school for the students?
It is essential to look for safe environments, especially for younger children. They have installed Security cameras on their premises.
What Academic boards is St Patrick Academy Meerut Affiliated with?
St Patrick Academy Meerut is affiliated with the ICSE.
What are the documents required at the time of admission?
The following documents are required at the time of St Patrick School Admission 2023-24:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Residence Proof
3. Photograph -Parents/Guardian
4. Medical Reports
5. Report Card
Are Admission open at St Patrick Academy Meerut?
Yes, St Patrick Academy, Meerut Admission is open. You can Apply Now for Academic Session 2023-24.
St Patrick Academy Meerut co-educational?
Yes, St Patrick Academy, Meerut, is co-educational.
Where is the St Patrick Academy Meerut located?
Delhi-Meerut Byepass, Dungrwali, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250005.